2.

Afternoon had turned into late evening, and Oscar was now sitting at a wooden desk, in his white-walled bedroom. He stared sleepily at a chemistry book that rested on his lap, with his elbow propped on the desk and his head positioned in his hand.

Kim was sitting on the corner of the bed opposite of the desk, looking through a pile of vinyl records.

Oscar, still looking at his book, asked, "So did you finish your history paper yet?"

Kim, completely ignoring his question, said, "You should really get some better music. I mean, The Beatles? Really? Who even is 'choi-cop-sky?'"

Oscar looked up, "You mean, Tchaikovsky? That one belongs to my mom, and besides, The Beatles are cool."

"Okay, whatever you say," Kim teased.

Minutes passed. Now frustrated, Kim sighed loudly. Ahhhh.

This caught the attention of Oscar, who had returned to his book.

He slowly looked up. "What?"

"Well, I was just thinking that we should, maybe, I don't know... do something tonight?" suggested Kim hesitantly.

"Why? I thought we were gonna study?" asked Oscar.

"I mean, we can study any night, I'm tired of going out alone. Besides, you need to have some fun!" Kim exclaimed.

"Hey, I have fun. Just last week, me and Jasper went to see the new Star Wars movie. Now that was fun," said Oscar.

Kim then explained, "Your little cousin doesn't count! You should hang out with more people your age...and I really miss hanging with you."

Oscar groaned in surrender.

"Okay, what did you have in mind?" he asked.

"Well, now that you mention it, Serenity is having a small party at her house tonight, and I was thinking we should go," Kim replied innocently, batting her eyelashes.

After pausing to contemplate, Oscar said, "Wait, I thought you didn't like Serenity?"

"I don't really, but she has a fake ID, so it's worth it," she said mischievously.

"Say no more, you've convinced me," he said.

"Really? Sick!" Kim said, excitedly jumped off of the bed.

"Because you really need to get out of this house."

Half grinning, "Yeah, I get it." Oscar chuckled.

"Okay, I gotta go home and change," she said, slinging her bag over her shoulder and walking to the door.

"I'll be back at 9 to get you," she said, turning back towards him.

"And wear something cute!" she yelled behind her, before shutting the door, leaving Oscar by himself.

"Oh man," he thought, sinking down into his chair. "What did I just agree to?"

A/N 

Sorry this one is kinda short :/ but thank you all for 250 reads! <3