6.

Oscar was sitting still, utterly mind-blown when claps and cheers erupted throughout the room.

"Woo!" Serenity and Kimberly applauded. Ethan and Michael joined in while Noah retreated back to his seat.

"Okay, my turn again!" announced Ethan. He moved the bottle closer and spun, as if nothing out of the ordinary had just occurred.

Oscar sat there, staring down at his open hands in his lap. His cheeks still flushed, he couldn't think straight. All he knew was, "I shouldn't be here."

With that, he got up and quickly left the room, without a sound.

"Hey Os, where you goin?" Kim called after him.

He kept walking.

"Os, come back!" Kim shouted. "Oscar!" Ethan joined in.

Kim dashed up and grabbed his arm as he was rounding the door. "Os, stop. Where are you going?" She was relentless.

In a sudden burst of rage, Oscar shouted, "Kim, let go of me. Let go of me!" He grabbed his own arm and slung it away from her.

"What's wrong?" She questioned.

Oscar didn't stop, he was set on getting out of that house.

Minutes passed and there was no response from Oscar. Kim ripped herself away from the door frame where she was stationed, past the door and down the stairs.

Running, her heart began to pound. Thoughts filled her head. "I can't believe I dragged him here. He's probably so mad at me."

"Dude, where'd you go?!" she yelled as she ran past each room. Upon entering the front room she saw the door wide open. "Oh shit," she mumbled, and sprinted outside.

She ran off of the porch, into the night, and to her car. Oscar wasn't there. She ran to the street, and frantically spun around. Looking in all directions for a trace of Oscar.

"God, he's going to hate me."

This wasn't shaping up to be the fun night she had hoped for.