Whose coming for dinner?

RECAP

Saiki POV

As we were walking, a little kid was about to get hit by a car. Without even thinking I use my powers to move the car out of the way. A little to obviously I might add. It's bad enough I used my powers in public but what's even worse is that YN saw it up close and personal. How the hell do I get myself out of this mess?

CONTINUE

Still Saiki POV

I look over to YN. She was staring at me. But not with shock more with a "Did you really just do that look?" She grabbed my arm and started dragging me in the opposite direction of the incident that almost happened. We ended up at a empty park. Once we stopped she turned around and glared at me. I have to admit, the look on her face kind of scared.

Third POV

YN: What the hell were you thinking?

Saiki:What are you talking about?

YN:Saiki don't play me for a fool. I saw what you did

Saiki:(thinking: dammit I can't lie my way out of this) Look if you already know what happened then why are you asking?

YN:Because there was a more discrete way to have saved him. Like you literally almost flipped the car over. You need to control your powers better.

Saiki:You sound like you've had personal experience with this care to explain?

YN:(eyes widen)I have no idea what you're talking about. This is about you.

Saiki:Now who's treating who like a fool? You don't think I haven't seen the random times you've taken off your earrings? Or the fact that I can't read your mind it's quite obvious that you're not an idiot?

YN:Alright, fine. Yes I am a psychic as well.

Saiki:Born with it or you just got it?

YN:Born. I come from a family of psychics on my father's side.

Saiki:Hmm.

YN:I already know that you were born with it as well.

Saiki:How?

YN:Dude, you don't speak. You use telepathy to talk to people. I still don't know how no one has noticed that.

Saiki:I've made it so people think its normal.

YN:But lets keep walking back.

Saiki: Why walk...

~Teleports to your house~

Saiki:..when we can teleport

YN:Hm that did save us time. Thank you Saiki

Saiki:No problem. One more question though.

YN:Yes?

Saiki:Why can't I read your thoughts?

YN:Oh that's simple(closed eye smile)I don't allow you too

Saiki:(shocked)B-b-but how?

YN:Ah ah ah. You said ONE more question(opens the door to her house) You'll have to wait till tomorrow to ask more questions. Bye Saiki(closes the door)

Saiki POV

I teleported back home after I got far enough from YN's house and made sure no one saw. YN. Usually I hate having people around but she's different. Talk about a cliche. But even though I finally know why I couldn't read her mind and why I sensed she was different, I'm still curious about her. I don't get this. I don't get emotional about people. Sweets maybe. Coffee Jelly definitely. But people never. So why am I so hooked on her? I'll probably get over this feeling. Let me just sleep it off.