What Do You Want?

Saiki:(whisper)I want you

YN:I can't hear you

Saiki:I want you! You're all I've ever wanted! I was just too much of a dumbass to say it! I want you; you goddamn crazy, hot-headed, beautiful woman( This response was provided by @ThatEdgyBitch. It just seemed like a perfect response to me lol.)

YN:(speechless)

Saiki:Wow no response? Then let me keep going; I don't just like you okay? I love you. I don't know when it happened but I've realized these feeling I have for you aren't just regular high school feelings. It's genuine. When I'm with you, it's as if my whole world lights up. I'm actually happy. I get that weird warm feeling inside with all the butterflies and crap. And I hate to say it but I love that feeling. It's like I finally get why my parents are so sappy. I want to be sappy with you YN.

YN:Saiki...

Saiki:I want you. Only you. I'm not confused anymore. I'm sorry I never told you exactly what I wanted. I'm sorry I never showed you the affection you deserved. I was just scared. I just-

YN:(kisses him)Saiki shut up(kisses him again)

Saiki:(kisses back)

~~~~~~~~~~~THIS IS A LEMON PEOPLE. I REPEAT A LEMON. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT THEN BACK OUT WHILE YOU CAN. EVERYONE ELSE ENJOY~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

You gently grab Saiki's face and deepen the kiss. He grabs your hips to bring you closer. You licked his bottom lip and he let your tongue with no hesitation. Your tongues danced around each other until Saiki pulls back to bite your bottom lip.

This caused you to let out a slight moan, which turned Saiki on even more. He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around him. He picked you up and laid you down on your bed with him still in between your legs. As you wrapped your arms around Saiki's neck, he was rubbing the sides of your body slow and gently.

He started to trail kisses from your jawline down to your neck. From there he began to suck lightly, causing another moan to escape your lips. By this time, you could feel Saiki's erection by your opening which caused you to gasp.

Saiki:I'm sorry. Should we stop?

YN:Do you want to stop?

Saiki:Not if you don't

YN:Then keep going

Saiki:(smirks)Your wish is my command

Saiki goes back to forming hickies on your neck while pressing himself against your opening. This kind of teasing made you whine and squirm under Saiki but all he did was smirk and hold you down. Tired of not having any control, you surprised Saiki by rolling over and you were now on top.

YN:My turn to make you squirm

You went straight for Saiki's neck. You were licking and sucking all over Saiki's neck as you grinded on him, causing Saiki to now be the one being teased mercilessly.

Saiki:(groaning)Come on YN. This isn't fair

YN:Life isn't fair. Now lie down and let me work

You then pull Saiki's shirt over his head. You trace your fingernail lightly around Saiki's chest and abs, causing him to lightly moan and shiver. You then start to kiss Saiki's lightly, going from his collar to his chest about to go to his stomach, when he suddenly picks you up again.

He presses you against the wall and starts to kiss you passionately. He then takes your shirt off and unhooks your bra with ease to your surprise. He takes your right nipple into his mouth while messaging the left one with his free hand since he was holding you against the wall. Your breathing started to get very shaky as you were experiencing pure ecstacy right now.