Sleepover

YN POV

Spending the day with Saiki's family was so much fun. His grandmother is so young at heart and although his grandfather comes off a little strong, I know he's actually really sweet at heart. When I got home Saiki decided to come over since he didn't want to hear his father and grandfather go at each other.

YN:So what do you want to do?

Saiki:Eh I don't really care

YN:(rolls eyes) You never do. Wanna play some video games?

Saiki:Sure

YN:Alright let me just go change first. You can wait for me in the entertainment room.

~10 minutes later~

I come back downstairs in a graphic tee, track shorts, and my hair in a high ponytail.

YN:So what do you want to play?

Saiki:What do you have?

YN:Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Call of Duty. the list goes on.

Saiki:We can play Street Fighter

YN:Cool

I turned on my PS4 and loaded the game. The first few rounds I was totally kicking butt and I could see that Saiki was getting a little ticked off.

Saiki:(grumbling)

YN:(smirks)Eh? What's that you're saying over there Saiki?(wins the match) And there goes another win for the queen(victory dance)

Saiki:(cracks controller)

YN:Hey! Don't break my shit. You better restore it or else you owe me 60 bucks.

Saiki:(groans and restores controller)Can we do something else?

YN:(giggles)Tired of getting your butt whooped by a girl?

Saiki:You gonna answer my question?

YN:(pouts)Such a sore loser. You wanna watch a movie?

Saiki:Sure.

YN:We can watch it in my room. I'll make us some popcorn. You can pick whatever you want.

I went into the kitchen to go grab some snacks. I came back up with popcorn, candy, and soda.

Saiki:So many snacks

YN:(giggles)I wanted to make sure you had choices. What did you pick?

Saiki:Eh some random horror film

YN:Well hopefully it's good.

~2 Hours Later~

I ended up falling asleep halfway through the movie but I woke up during the credits.

YN:Wow Saiki that movie was totally boring

I looked over to him when I didn't get some sort of reply. He was fast asleep. I was going to wake him up but he looked so cute. I ended up grabbing my blanket off my bed and put it over me and Saiki. I put my head on his chest and fell asleep.

~Next Day~

Saiki POV

I woke up and realized I was not in my room. I was about to move when I heard a light sigh. I looked down and saw YN still asleep with her arms wrapped around me and her head on my chest. Thank goodness she was asleep because if she could see my face right now she'd give herself a point in our ridiculous blushing game. I could just tell that I was as red as a tomato.

I tried to wiggle out of her grasp but she ended up snuggling closer to me. To be honest, I kind of liked it. I never understood these types of displays of affection from people my age but once again when it comes to YN, the way I used to view things no longer mattered. She's just special.