(Late)Christmas Special

Third POV

Since this was your first Christmas in Japan, you decided to throw a little party for your new friends on Christmas Eve. You invited your entire class, Toritska, even Saiki's parents. You prepared some horderves, decorate your living room and kitchen, and set up a Christmas song playlist. The party started at 8 and right now it was 6.I should start getting ready, you thought to yourself. After about two hours you were almost done getting ready. You wore a red off the shoulder sweater dress, black thigh high heeled boots, and a Santa hat. As you were doing your make-up, you heard a knock at the door.

YN:Coming!

You put the finishing touches on your face then quickly go downstairs to open the door. The first guests of course being Kusuo and his parents.

YN:Merry Christmas Eve everyone! You're right on time.

Kurumi:My my don't you look beautiful dear. Doesn't she Kusuo?(nudges him)

Saiki:(looks you up and down and blushes)Breathtaking

YN:(blushes)Thank you very much

Kuniharu:Merry Christmas dear. Are we finally going to meet your parents tonight?

YN:Unfortunately not. Their flight got delayed so they won't be here until tomorrow morning. You'll probably see them during New Year's though. But please come on in and get comfortable.

Saiki+Parents:Thank you(comes in)

Kuniharu:Wow Kusuo your girlfriend is not only pretty but rich? You really hit the jackpot son!

Kusuo:(glares)Don't talk about her like she's not right next to you!

YN:(sweat drops and laughs)It's okay Kusuo

Kurumi:Honey let's leave these two alone and go exploring!

Kuniharu:Alright dear(leaves)

Kusuo:Sorry about them

YN:No worries. You know I find them hilarious(shows him a plate of snacks)Cheese and crackers?

Saiki:Thanks(takes some)I mean it though. You look as beautiful as always

YN:(looks down blushing)Awwww Ku-kun~~~

Kurumi:(watching from the corner)AWWW MY HEART(crying)

Saiki:(embarrassed)MOM!

YN:Mrs.Saiki please don't cry!

~Doorbell rings~

YN:Kusuo can you take care of your mom while I get the door

Saiki:Of course

YN:(opens the door)Hey Kaido, Nendo! Come in!
Nendo:Wow YN you really are rich!

Kaido:What he means is that you have a lovely home

YN:Thanks guys. Make yourselves at home. Eat drink and be merry(smiles)

Kaido:(blushes/voice gets high)T-thank you

As the night went on, more and more guests arrived. You were even nice enough to invite Teruhashi and Yumehara. They actually came in and behaved themselves besides Teruhashi attempting and failing to flirt with Saiki which ticked you off. Everyone looked happy. They complimented your cooking and decorations. Even sang all of the corny Christmas songs you had set up. As you were making your way around the party to check on your guests and pick up and empty cups or plates, you were suddenly pulled to the side and covered your eyes.

YN:Who's this?

Saiki:Kusuo

YN:(giggles)Where are we going?