The Date

YN POV

A few days had passed since I asked Saiki on a date. I wasn't sure what we're going to do. I wanted to do something that I was sure both of us would enjoy. Then it hit me. I had the perfect idea. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Saiki.

YN:I know what we're going to do for our date

Saiki:What are we doing?

YN:It's a surprise. Just dress casual and come over my house friday at 7pm

Saiki:Gotcha

YN:See ya

~Time Skip: Friday Night~

Everything was looking good. I was wearing checkered Vans, a red crop tee, a jean skirt, and black hoops. I decided to leave my hair down. Just as I was putting the finishing touches on everything, I heard my doorbell ring.

When I went to the door, there stood Saiki. He was wearing a pink button down shirt, jeans, and black shoes. I wasn't anything crazy, but to me, he looked more attractive than usual.

YN:Well don't you clean up nicely?

Saiki:I could say the same for you. So where are we going?

YN:Nowhere. We're staying right here.

Saiki:But we've hung out at your house before. I thought dates were supposed to be these outgoing activities.

YN:(giggles)Not all of them Saiki. Sometimes they can be simple and fun. It's all about the thought and effort that's put into them. Now come on. Let's get this date started.

I grab Saiki's hand and lead him towards the back of my house. No like I've said before, I do not live in a mansion like Saiko or other ridiculously rich people. But my house is pretty big to the point where we have extra rooms. One of which I've turned into a surprise for Saiki.

YN:Now close your eyes.

Saiki:Okay(closes eyes)

YN:(opens a door)Okay you can open them

Saiki:(opens eyes and gasps)

YN:Welcome....to CANDYLAND!

That's right. I called up my parents and asked for a few favors. I turned one of our spare rooms into a mini candy land. It looked like Willy Wonka's factory in here. I looked at Saiki's face and could tell that he was overcome with joy.

YN:Ready for the best candy rush of your life?

Saiki:Words can't even express how ready I am for this

For about an hour we were just running around, eating candy off the walls and ground. Before we went into sugar comas we decided to go take a rest. We decided to sit under a candy tree next to each other.

YN:So are you having fun Saiki?

Saiki:Honestly, I am. I never thought I could actually enjoy a person's company but then you came along and changed the way that I think about almost everything.

YN:Really?

Saiki:(faces you)Yes really YN. Like this date idea. I thought it was going to be some cliche dinner or a movie but you decided to surprise me once again and do the unexpected. You are the most amazing person I've ever met.

YN:(blushes)Oh wow Saiki

Saiki:(chuckles)That's all you have to say

YN:Well I feel the same way. From the moment I saw you in class I've found you interesting. Although you seem to not care about many things, you're actions seem to show otherwise. Also when I'm around you, I'm happy. I feel like this date was a way for me to determine how I should proceed with my feelings.