The Last Day On Okinawa

So I just found out this story is #1 in #saiki. I want to thank you guys so much of all of the reads, votes, and comments. This truly could not have happened without you guys. When I first started this book, I didn't think it would get this much attention and I'm so thankful that I have readers like you guys to have made this happen. With that being said, onto the story!

YN POV

After the beach, we were free to do some more sightseeing. My group met up with Hairo and Kuboyasu as we all decided to wander around Okinawa.

Nendo:This trip has been so awesome

Hairo:Yea it was. By the way Kaido, good job taking down those bullies at the beach(thumbs up)Didn't think you had it in ya

Yumehara:(hugs Kaido's arm)My hero

Kaido:(immensely blushing)I-it was nothing really

Teruhashi:(walks up to Saiki)Aw don't you think they look cute together?

Saiki:Why are you asking me?

Teruhashi:(pouts)Oh Saiki you're no fun

Nendo:Man I'm starving! Do they have any ramen shops around here

Saiki+YN:Do you eat anything besides ramen?

Mera:Oooh look they have a soba shop right there! Let's go(runs to the restaurant)

YN:The way that girl eats is not normal at all

In The Soba Shop

Waiter:(places soba bowls in front of everyone) Enjoy

Nendo:Huh, this doesn't look like soba to me

Yumehara:They call it soba but the difference is is that they don't use buckwheat flour.

Nendo:Well whatever it is, I'm ready to chow down

As everyone's eating and listening to Kaido's Okinawa dialects, I felt someone staring at me. I look to my side to see Kuboyasu looking at me when I wasn't paying attention. I didn't get why he was staring so hard, so I decided to read his mind.

Aren:YN is so hot. How could I have been such a badass delinquent but when it comes to me telling a chick I like her, I turn into a little punk?

YN:(chokes on noodles)

Kaido:Woah YN are you alright?

YN:(clears throat) Um yeah I'm cool. Shit so my suspicions were right. I can practically feel Kusuo saying 'I told you so' in his head

Saiki:I told you so

YN:Shut up

But this was actually a big problem for me. I like Aren, as a friend of course. He's cool, funny, and always willing to help his friends out when they're in a bind. I don't want to ruin our friendship just because I'm in a relationship with someone else. I gotta figure out a way to let him down gently without him getting upset.

Kuboyasu:You okay YN? You look like you're spacing out a bit

YN:Yup I'm good

Nendo:I'm stuffed.

Hairo:The bus back to the hotel is leaving soon anyways so let's go.

That Night After Dinner

Saikis Room

Teruhashi:(knocks on the door)Tonight's the night I finally hang out with Saiki

Nendo:Oh wow Teruhashi! Oh hey Yumehara. What are you girls doing here?