Payback

YN POV

Saiki thinks he can just say something like that and get away with it? He is sorely mistaken. I used clairvoyance to try to see where he disappeared to. He's at the bottom of the freakin ocean. Okay then Saiki. I teleport to the bottom as well while everyone was distracted. I look over to see Saiki laying down next to a skeleton. Time to play with Saiki. I swim over to Saiki and hovered over him. He looks up at me with a half surprised half his regular nonchalant face. Time to have some fun.

Saiki:So you're following me now?

YN:You're the one who just left after saying what you said
Saiki:Did it bother you?

YN:Well...no

Saiki:So then why are you here?

YN:Because for someone who isn't sure about their feelings that was a very flirty move

Saiki:(raises an eyebrow) Was it now?

YN:(puffs out cheeks) Don't play cute with me Saiki

Saiki:Anyways, what are you doing down here other than disturbing my peace from everyone else

YN:Payback

Saiki:What's that supposed to me?

YN:(sly smirk)You're about to find out

Third POV

Just then, you swam very close to Saiki, your faces almost touching. You place both hands on the side of his head. You then straddle him, trapping him under you with barely any space between your bodies. Saiki doesn't move a muscle. At this point, Saiki is more red than when you had that encounter in his room when you came over for dinner(refer to chapter 4). Although no words were spoken between you two, you knew that he was enjoying this. No you didn't have to read his mind. You can feel it, if you catch my drift ;)

Saiki POV

YN moved in on me fast so once again I had no time to react. She moved in close and started stradling. I couldn't move. I was in shock. No one ever touched me like this before so I didn't know how to react. My teenage hormones that I didn't even know existed within me started to rise. I couldn't control it I was just hoping that YN wouldn't notice.

YN:(gasp/blushes)Well now Saiki aren't we excited?

I didn't say a word. I was still too embarrassed to give her any type of rebuttal. She then moves in closer. What do I do? I want this to happen but I can't tell is this because I'm entirely sure that I like her now or if it's just these damn hormones. Next thing I know instead of a kiss which is what I was expecting, she's whispering in my ear.

YN:Now you can see that I can play this game better.

She then releases me, giggles, then teleports away. I lied there confused and frustrated. What the hell just happened?

YN POV

I teleported into the bathroom so no one would see me. What the hell was I doing? I mean I just wanted to get him back for making me blush like that but I got an erection out of him! And I liked that I had that effect on him! Maybe I should just stop denying the fact that I actually do have feelings for him. But my question was how am I to be sure that he really feels the same way? I like Saiki and I like the friendship we have but I don't want to make it awkward by confessing my feelings. I don't know what to do. I walk out of the bathroom to the rest of our friends and saw Saiki there sitting on his towel in deep thought. I was about to read his mind but was interrupted by Nendou.

Nendou:Hey wanna play volleyball?

Everyone except you and Saiki:Sure

Kaido:Saiki what about you?