Crappy Summer Pt.2

~With Toritska and Yumehara~

While Toritska and Yumehara were exploring the woods together, you and Saiki were watching them in a tree.

Toritska:Man this sucks. Saiki went too far this time.

Yumehara:Now how am I supposed to get some alone time with Kaido if I'm with this weirdo all night?

YN:(snickers)Watch this(rises a tree root)

Yumehara:(trips)OH!

Toritska:(catches her)Be careful now

Yumehara:Um thank you

Toritska:No problem. Now let's get a move on(walks ahead)

Yumehara:(puts a hand on her heart)What is this I'm feeling? Don't tell me I have feelings for Toritska. But the way he's so decisive is kind of attractive.

Saiki:This girl bounces from one crush to another way too fast

YN:Well I doubt anything will happen since he still has a thing for Arisu

Yumehara:(grabs Toritska's sleeve) Can we hold hands please? This forest is starting to get really scary

Toritska:(grabs crotch)

YN:(about to go hit him)Stop being such a disgusting pervert!

Saiki:(holds her back)We're supposed to be spying. You'll blow our cover!

Toritska:What is this I'm feeling? I can't have feelings for Yumehara. I have Arisu(invisions her true face)AH! WHO THE HELL IS THAT!??!

YN:(rolls eyes)Now he sees she's weird looking

Yumehara:Are you sure you're not scared?

Toritska:Of course not baby. I'll protect you.

YN:Oh yea(teleports a boar in front of them)

Yumehara:AH! A WILD BOAR!(ducks)Toritska will protect me(sees Toritska running away)WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!

YN:Coward

Saiki:What are you going to do about the boar?

YN:Don't worry! I made sure her scream was loud enough for Kaido to hear so he could save her.

~In front of the forest~

You and Saiki were the first ones back at the temple. Soon after Toritska was there.

YN:(smirks)Had fun tonight Toritska?

Toritska:Uuuuuh yup!

Saiki:Where's Yumehara?

Toritska:The ghosts got her?

YN:If you're gonna lie, lie to people who can't already read your mind dummy!

Toritska:Crap

Saiki:Can't believe you just left her in the woods like that.

Minutes later, Kaido, Yumehara, and Arisu all came together.

Toritska:(sweat drops)Heyyy Yumehara are you okay?

Yumehara:Drop dead(walks past him)

Saiki:Ooooh that was cold

YN:Yeaaa so can you show us to our rooms for the night? I'm kinda beat.

Toritska:(depressed)Yea sure. Follow me.