CHAPTER ELEVEN | BACK TO SCHOOL

BACK TO SCHOOL

AVERY AND PETER WERE FOUND ON THE FLOOR by Ava, Avery's Mother, they we're curled up in eachother arms

AVERY AND PETER WERE FOUND ON THE FLOOR by Ava, Avery's Mother, they we're curled up in eachother arms. Avery's head laid on Peter's chest and his hand was slung over the younger's waist. The sight was adorable, her heart swelled as she stared down at the pair of teenagers. She soon realized that it was late and Peter ought to be going home, so she nudged the boy and whispered," Peter, it's time for you to go,"

Peter jostled in his sleep before his eyes flicked open and landed on Avery's Mother's face. He yawned and laziy said," Oh hey Mrs. Ayala,"

Mrs. Ayala chuckled softly, shaking her head at Peter's barely concious antics," It's late, Peter. You should get going. I'll drive you if you want,"

Peter nodded," I'd apperciate that,"

Here was the hard part: getting Avery to let him go. Peter tried to slip from his boyfriend's arms, but Avery just groaned and pulled him tighter.

"Tickle him," Avery's Mom suggested as she watched her son grope Peter needily. Peter, taking her advice, tickled Avery and he quickly let go, a small snort leaving his lips. Peter resisted the urge to laugh out loud, not wanting to wake the elder up.

"Where you going?" Avery said, his words meshing with his others, barely creating a coherent sentence. Peter and Mrs. Ayala were almost out of the room when he said this.

"Go get in the bed, mijo." Ava repiled to her son. Avery squinted his eyebrows against the floor of his bedroom before nodding and standing clumsy to his feet. His body swayed until he collasped onto his bed. His bed creaked under the pressure.

"Say bye to Peter," Avery muttered an half-assed goodbye into his mattress before he fell back to sleep.

"He's so cute,"

----

AVERY WAS BACK THE FOLLOWING WEEK.  He had recieved lots of questions about where he was for a week. Instead of telling them the truth, he told them he was sick and was possibly contagious. People back off pretty quickly after that, but there was always those annoying people who knew how to make your skin crawl and for Avery it was his very annoying teammate, Flash.

Today was different, though. Usaully Avery could ignore Flash or return his snide comments with one in return but, today  Flash was reaching a new level of annoying. And Avery didn't know why, but he desperately wanted to squeeze Flash's neck until his big, dumb head popped and his blood painted the school horribly paint-chipped walls. A very vulgar thought Avery wasn't use to thinking.

"You know Coach should bench your ass for not coming to practice for a week, but I know he won't because he thinks you're actually good. When in reality, you're--"