Chapter 6

On the ship
Every one was back on the ship but Sanji was still sleeping.

"So it was something the monkey gave him." Nami said as they were all seated in the mess hall.

"It's a mystery sleep." Luffy concluded.

"Well in a way, but he'll wake up soon." Chopper said.

"What's going on in here?" A blond haired girl with blue eyes and swirly brows in a big suit asked. Everyone watched wide eyed as they realised that the girl was Sanji.

"What!?" They yelled beside Robin.

"What's wrong?" Sanji asked.

"You're a girl." Zoro said as Sanji walked up towards him, looking up.

"And? I've always been a girl moss-head." Sanji answered and made her way to the kitchen.

"I think he..I mean she thinks she's always been a girl but so far his..I mean her personality is the same." Chopper said. "I'll run some tests."

"Well, it doesn't really matter if Sanji's a boy or a girl, he's the same still." Luffy said as they all agreed.

"Food's done." Sanji said as she set up the plates but her clothes kept getting in the way.

"Geez, love-cook, you can't be quick?" Zoro said as he took the plates and set it up. They all ate like normal with Zoro and Sanji fighting, Luffy steeling from Usopp and the rest laughing and talking.

It was Zoro's turn for night watch so he was up in the Crow's nest but he heard something in the kitchen. He came down and went into the kitchen to find Sanji up and making food.

"What time is it?" Zoro asked.

"It's morning, idiot. Is that moss making it hard for you to think?" Sanji said as she tried reaching for a pot but it was too far up.

"Swirly-brows, you'll never change huh." Zoro smiled as he walked up behind Sanji and grabbed the pot. Zoro looked down at her, she did look like Sanji and her personality was just like his but she looked small and cute.

"I..idiot, I didn't need your help." Sanji's cheeks became red as Zoro stepped away.

"Really? So you weren't trying to reach it, Dart-board?" Zoro asked as he sat on the bench looking at her flushed face. He thought that she was cute that way but then he remembered it was Sanji but still. Sanji went on with cooking as Zoro watched only to get annoyed.

"What?" She asked getting annoyed too.

"Come here." He ordered only for her to watch him.

"Why?" She asked but still went to him. Zoro was sitting down so his head was level with her boobs. He grabbed her hand and took the white shirt sleeve and folded it. She had on only her shirt and a pair of undies that Nami gave her. The shirt was mid-thigh.

"You can't cook while pulling up the sleeves. Idiot." Zoro stated. She blushed as she pulled away. The rest of the crew had seen that and came in smiling.

"Swordsman-san, you've gotten used to this Sanji." Robin smiled as Nami nodded.

"Meat, meat!" Luffy chanted over and over until it was done. After breakfast was done chopper did a check up on Sanji.

"She is a she, and the thing she had eaten was the weird fruit from this island that is supposed to be extinct. Well that means that Sanji is a she forever so that's it." Chopper said.

"Ok, Sanji's a girl!" Luffy shouted only for Nami to hit him.

"Idiot, we'll act as if he.. I mean she was always a girl but we'll have to shop for her too." Nami said.

"We'll go then." Robin smiled.

"Ok thanks Robin, you guys go out and have fun, I'll watch the ship." Nami said as everyone cheered and went off the ship.

What do you think? I thought that if Sanji thinks that he was always a girl then it'll be ok cause I mean if suddenly you're turned into a girl it'll fell weird right? Anyways vote n comment. Next we'll have a bit of romance. Can u guess between who?