Chapter 13

Luffy grabbed Nami and ran to her trees. Franky went behind a few barrels. Robin went to the back of the ship. Usopp, Chopper and Brook went down in the belly of the ship.(idk somewhere dark, below deck)

"Ready or not," Zoro said with an evil smile.

"Here we come." Sanji said, cigarette in her mouth. They split up to look.

Zoro
He walked around looking for the others and was soon in the aquarium. He walked around looking only to hear Sanji's voice outside. He made his way outside seeing Franky at the mass and now walking like a zombie about to grab Sanji. Zoro moved fast hitting Franky on his head from behind.

"I didn't need your help." Sanji pouted.

"I didn't help you, this is for me to win. I'll take down all the zombies and win." Zoro smirked and left to find any of the others.

Sanji
She saw Franky and caught him and then Zoro came and saved her from the zombie, leaving after. She made her way down in the belly of the ship, knowing Usopp would be there. She saw Usopp, Chopper and Brook hide behind a set of barrels.

"Found you." She said making them scream and run in separate ways. She grabbed Usopp before he got away and carried him back to the mass, where he pretended to be a zombie, running after a terrified Chopper who screamed and ran. Sanji had went to the back and saw Robin catching her with little effort and soon Robin was a zombie but Sanji tapped her head as she went to sit next to an amused Franky as they watched them play.

Usopp
   He ran down a terrified Chopper and made him a zombie.

   "Ah, I'm a zombie." Chopper exclaimed as they hunt down Brook but soon Zoro came running them down with a dangerous glint in his eye.

   "Ah!!!" They both screamed, running away.

   "Get back here!" Zoro called.

   "No, come here!" Sanji came running after them.

   "Oh no, they've got us cornered!" Usopp cried but Luffy came in, pulling them to the crows nest.

   "Let's play!" Luffy shouted running after Zoro, since he was now a zombie after touching Usopp and Chopper.

And Luffy is in it finally. So who do you think should win. Both Zoro and Sanji has 1 zombie down.