Chapter 19

Sanji sat next to Zoro with redder cheeks than a tomato. Her hand shook from anger and embarrassment, making it hard for her to hold the spoon straight. Zoro sat back, watching her with the biggest grin ever, chewing his food as the spoon came closer to his mouth. His lips parted as the spoon came with Sanji's hand connected to it. The crew stopped and stared at the unusual sight of Sanji feeding Zoro well, except for Luffy who didn't even bother about them.

"What!?" They all shouted out besides Robin and Luffy.

"Stupid moss-head I hope you choke." Sanji growled out only for Zoro to smile.

"Well, I'd need some water right." He says watching her as she cursed.

"I am not giving you water, dumbass!" She shouted out.

"Are you going back on the bet?" He smirked as the crew watched, amused and shocked. Sanji grabbed the cup, gripping it hard as she brought it to his lips. Her thoughts stuck on how soft they looked, her eyes trained on them as the cup came in contact with his lips. The water slowly entered his mouth as he stared at her.

Timeskip to after
Luffy was on night shift as he sneaked into the kitchen, trying to get some snacks while he was on duty but as he walked in he saw Sanji sitting there with a murderous aura around her. Luffy retreated to the Crow's nest, deciding to eat what he had.

Kitchen
Sanji sat, planning the best ways to murder the moss-headed idiot that embarrassed her. Her face turned red just remembering. She had 5more days of this... But he did look pretty hot working out. No, she couldn't think about that, she should focus on getting through the week.

Zoro
He layed down on his hammock, hands under his head and eyes closed but she was on his mind. He didn't understand why he had sudden urges to do... Things with her but he knew that this week would be the best, finally making the love-cook do anything for him. He was looking forward to the morning, and so he fell asleep with a smile.

Yuwo hello everyone, ik it's been reeeeeally long since I updated but here it is...
Over and out