Chapter 20

Nami was in her map room, finishing up one of her maps when there was a sudden shake. She quickly ran out onto the deck to see Marine ships in the distance, already shooting at them.

"Guys, Marines!" Nami called out, but there were no one outside which was very strange. She ran around looking for them as the Marines came closer, shooting even more cannonballs. Nami finally took things into her own hands, turning the ship away from the cannonballs as she pulled the lever for the coup de burst. She gripped onto the wheel tightly as she soured through the sky landing a good distance away.

"What the hell's going on? Where is everyone?" Nami questioned herself after searching the whole ship.

"Nami." She heard a whisper, turning to be meet with nothing.

"What?" She remembered having breakfast with everyone and then going into her map room then the Marines but everyone was still here and there are no other islands close by. She didn't understand what was going on but she was ready to getting the bottom of it.

"Boom!" A loud sound came from her room, she grabbed her clima-tack and ran to the noise, pushing the door open only to be met by Luffy.

"Luffy?" She asked watching him as he turned around, facing her. She gashed, taking a step back. "N..no." she weakly whispered out.

"Nami, you did this." Luffy said, his clothes burned and in taters, his body covered in blood and wounds. "You did this!" He shouted out stepping closer as Nami stepped back. Her vision blurred with tears, her feet finally giving out as she fell to the floor.

"No, no this... Can't be" she breathed out covering her face. "You're... Ok this.... It's a dream." Nami said to herself only to feel cold hands touching her shoulder.

"No, it's real." She heard Robin's voice behind her. Nami slowly turned around to see the crew... Her friends, covered in blood and wounded just as bad with dull eyes looking at her.

"You did this." Usopp said dragging his foot as blood trailed behind him.

"Why?" Chopper asked crawling towards her.

"Because of you." Zoro said grabbing her wrist, pulling her to her feet.

"We're dead!" Sanji shouted out as Franky pushed through.

"Kill us." Franky said as she saw bones on the ground, Brook.

"You killed us!" They all shouted as Nami covered her eyes as the tears kept coming. The voices continued to shout. This couldn't happen... No it can't be happening.

"Stop, no... I... Didn't! Stop!" She screamed and it stopped. It was silent. She uncovered her eyes and looked up only to see them all dead, not moving on the floor. She shakily walked to them, dropping on her knees.
"No, no! You can't die! Please." Nami sobbed, pulling Luffy towards her. "Luffy, hey... Open your eyes." She whispered out, gently caressing his cheek. "Please."

Ok soooo, yeah ik you're probably a bit lost right don't worry I'll get to everything and yes ik this was a bit dark but well continue and find out what will happen.
Over and out