Chapter 16

Zoro and Sanji lay still on the ground as their idiot captain cheered for winning while the rest of the crew sat on the sidelines watching the whole scene. The atmosphere was mixed with a deathly and embarrassed aura. The crew sat silent, with wide eyes as Luffy turned around looking at his first mate and cook.

   "Huh? Why are you guys still laying around?" Luffy asked only seeing Zoro's back.  Zoro quickly shot up and ran as Sanji stayed on the ground with a red face and shaking body. "You ok Sanji?" Luffy asked only to be gleared at.

   "I'll kill you, you damn moss for brains!" Sanji yelled out running after him. Everyone was silent.

   "Huh, what was that about?" Luffy asked confused. The crew started to laugh as Luffy looked at them. They went up to their captain, patting him on the shoulder.

   "You did great Luffy." Nami praised.

   "Yeah Luffy, that was so funny." Usopp said as Chopper nodded.

   "That was SUPER!" Franky shouted.

   "I felt my heart go ba-tump ba-tump although i don't have a heart, yohoho." Brook laughed.

"I don't get it but i must have been an awesome zombie for you guys to praise me. Shishishi" Luffy laughed as they walked down to the mess hall, continuing to chat about different things.

Want to know what happened with sanji and Zoro right? Lol well wait and see in the next chapter. Comment n tell me if u have any suggestions about what Zoro could order sanji to do. Vote and continue reading, until then 😊