Chapter 8

Sanji and Zoro where walking around town but Sanji got annoyed after losing Zoro for the 7th time.

"Come here idiot." She said grabbing his hand as the next had all the bags.

"Wha..what are you doing?" Zoro asked as his face turned a pink but he looked away.

"You keep getting lost and it's annoying, this way you wouldn't get lost." She said pulling him towards a park. They entered and Zoro went to a booth to put down the bags never letting go of Sanji's hand.

"Let's go in the roller coaster first." Zoro smiled as he pulled her towards the giant rails and the coaster at the top, as people screamed out.

"Fine let's see who'll scream first." Sanji suggested as they went in the doom train-like thing. It started out going up a rail.

"This is easy, who ever loses has to do what ever the winner says." Zoro

"Sure." Sanji smiled as they were up really high and she could see the fear in Zoro's eyes as it stopped and then went down fast making him scream.

"Ahhhhhh!" Zoro screamed out, eyes widened and mouth gaping.

"Hahaha." Sanji laughed as she watched his face. After the whole thing they sat on a bench as Zoro catched his breath.

"N..never again." He said as he gleared at Sanji which made her laugh.

"Yeah, I can't believe you screamed that much yet I've seen you go through way worst. Well, you have to do anything I tell you to." She smiled getting up.

"Sanji, Zoro!" Usopp called out as Chopper, Brook, Robin and Franky came towards them.

"Don't you tell them anything." Zoro growled standing next to her.

"Haha, of course not, after all I'm the only one who can see that." She answered as Zoro stared at her confused but soon just ignored it.

"Where's Luffy?" Zoro asked.

"He went back to the ship a while ago." Brook answered.

"Let's play together." Chopper said smiling as he grabbed Franky and Robin's hand. They played all sorts of games like shooting ducks, test of strength and many others which they got prizes for. Robin had 4 stuffed animals and Sanji had a big green bear which Zoro gave her, saying it was too girly for him. It was night so they decided to go back to the Sunny.

Soo... Like how things are going, there will be a twist later... Maybe 😂 well till next time.