Chapter 12

It has been a few days since they left the island and Luffy was bord.

"It's so boring!" Luffy whined. Zoro and Sanji were in the kitchen, Robin was reading trying to figure out where the monster came from while Chopper was making medicine, Usopp working on another gadget, Franky working on the ship, Brook was writing a song while Nami worked on her map.

"Stop whining, Luffy." Nami said calmly but her patience was running low.

"But everyone's busy." Luffy said as he pouted.

"I'm busy too! Fine, let's play a game." Nami stated which made Luffy grin.

"Yeah, let's play hide and seek, with everyone!" Luffy declared making Nami smile.

Kitchen
Sanji was making Zoro wash the dishes, clean the fridge, mop the floors. She gave him all kinds of odd jobs as she sat on the chair watching as he mumbled but did what he had too.

"Let's make another duel." Zoro said as he finished and sat opposite her. She smiled which Zoro thought was cute but then remembered how evil she was for putting him through all that work.

"Fine. What duel?" She asked only to hear Luffy shouting for everyone to gather.

"Alright, we're going to have a break since everyone has been working so hard." Luffy grinned.

"You only want us to play with you!" Most of them shouted out.

"Shishishi, well we'll be playing hide and seek." Luffy

"I'll seek." Zoro

"No way, you'll get lost before you even catch any of us. I'll seek." Sanji stated.

"Love-cook, I said I'd do it." Zoro growled.

"Ok, ok Sanji and Zoro will seek. The rest will hide but if you're caught you'll have to be thrown in the lava." Luffy said pointing to the mass. "And when you're in the lava you turn to a zombie. If the zombies catch either the seeker or hider they turn to zombies too, but the others have to defeat the zombies by hitting them on the head." Luffy stated.

"That isn't hide and seek idiot!" Nami hit him on his head.

"Alright, who ever wins then, that's the duel." Zoro

"Fine, don't go screaming this time k." Sanji smiled as they both went to the mass to count.

And so the games have begun. Comment n tell me some things that either Zoro or Sanji can order the other to do.