Chapter 21

Luffy sat with a crest fallen face. He was... He didn't even know what he was feeling. His heart hurt, his hands felt wet from the blood as it trickled down his fingers. He didn't understand how it could have happened. They were just eating breakfast and then they were gone. No one was there, his crew, his friends were gone and he was trapped. Sitting on a chair, his feet tied to the legs and his hands held behind the hair with spikes. His energy drained by the sea prison stone that was currently holding his in place. He just hoped that everyone was ok. They had to be... Or else he didn't know what he'll do.

"Where are my friends!" Luffy shouted out with anger.

"They left you." He heard the voice but there was no one there. He was alone, he felt no presence.

"Show yourself!" Luffy shouted, pulling at the spiked chain. He heard a dark laugh.

"They abandoned you." The voice whispered. He stopped struggling.

"You're wrong. They'll never do that!" He screamed out. His heart was now beating so fast, his body trembled as he searched for the voice.

"But they did, they sold you out and abandoned you." The voice said, sounding calm and smug while Luffy felt fury. He could feel his anger bubbling up as this unknown voice talked. He had to get out and find his crew.

"Shut up, BASTARD!!" He screamed. He had enough of this weird voice telling him shit.

"They will never come back." The voice said as a shadow appeared from thin air. A shadowy figure of a woman. She walked closer but all Luffy could see was a black figure as her voice reached him. "You're alone."

"No, they are my friends!" Luffy was beyond pissed. This woman kept saying stupid things. He didn't understand what was really going on but he knew his friends were not here and this woman had answers. "Tell me where they are!"

"Stubborn boy, they betrayed you and you still can't understand that? Hahaha you're worthless! An idiot they couldn't wait to get rid of!" She shouted getting in his face.

"Shut up!" Luffy head butted the woman and ripped his hands out of the spikes. Grabbing her  so she couldn't get away. "Answer me!" He shouted as she laughed.

"They abandoned you." She whispered and disappeared.

"Get back here!" He shouted only to be met with silence. "They'll never leave me, she wouldn't ever leave me." He whispered to himself. "I'll wait for you all. You'll definitely come back, I'll definitely find you." He smiled, trying to stay positive but nothing could help how his heart ached.

And Luffy too?! What's going on? Lol tell me what you think is going on.
Over and out