Part 5: Oppa??

Mina P.O.V:

Our breakfast is ready. I take 1 plate and choose few type of food to put in my plate. Then I saw Jimin sunbaenim walking towards me.

"Good morning sunbaenim." I greet him.

"Good morning too." Today Jimin sunbaenim greet me back with smile. Not like yesterday.

After done get my food that I want I go take a sit. I sit alone. It's only 7.00 in the morning. Our filming today will only start at 9.00 a.m. So only few people wake up early to have an early breakfast. My roommate Yuju also just woke up when I was about going out just now.

When I enjoy eating my breakfast, suddenly someone put plate on the table. It's Jimin sunbaenim. He is sitting opposite me.

"You only eat that?" Jimin sunbaenim asked. I take a look at her plate. He have 2 full plate in front of him.

"Are you that hungry?" I tease him back. I know he tease me because I only eat 2 pieces of bread, and banana with coffee only.

He laughs. "You should eat a lot. We need to do a lot of activity later. You need energy. Take this" He put 1 bottle yogurt in front of me.

"Do you really think I will eat this only? Of course I will take more food again later. Thanks anyway." I am joking. I take the yogurt. He smiles. Trust me, even though I am a girl but I think he have the cutest smile.

"Where is Jaebum oppa?" I asked him

"Oh..He still sleeping when I went out just now"

We talk a lot of things. From our family background to our group promotion. It feels great talking with him. He is funny and at the same time gentlemen.

After about 30 minutes talking I asked permission to go from Jimin sunbaenim. I want to have some rest before our filming start.

When I reach at the chalet, I see Yuju standing on the stairs. She give me a smirk face.

"What?" I asked her. It must be something.

"Hmmmmm.....No wonder you wake up so early and didn't wait for me. You have secret meeting with someone?"

Ah...This girl. I know what she mean.

"I woke you up early but you don't want to. Why I have to let my tummy hungry just to wait for you. It's just coincidence we meet there?"

"Coincidence or fate?" She smirking.

"Yah.... People might gossip about us because of you."

"Hahahaha...Okay-okay." She make sign like she zipping her mouth

*********************************"*******************"*******************************

Jimin P.O.V:

I wake up early today because of stomach ache. I just directly take shower after I do my business in toilet. I go outside and see the production team already prepare breakfast for us. Actually I don't plan to have breakfast so early. It's only 7 in the morning and my friends still having their sweet dream. The actual plan is I will wait Jaebum to wake up and breakfast together with him, until I see someone walk from the girls chalet. It's Mina. So I change my plan and go to have breakfast with her.

Heh..Normally, I don't really talk with female idol if it not about work. But today I have courage to go and talk with her again.

"Where is Jaebum oppa?" When she asked me about Jaebum I think I feel a bit of jealously. Not because of he asked about Jaebum but it's because she called him oppa. I wish she call me oppa too... hmmmm... What a silly mind I have?

*******************************"********************************"********************

Mina P.O.V:

TWICE dorm.....

"AAhhhhhhhh............"

 I was in my room when I heard Twice member screaming in the living room.

I get up from my bed and run to the living room.

"Why? What happen?" I worried. I thought something bad happen. But when I reach there they look at me with one kind of look. Some of them smile. Some of them give me a smirk look.

"Oppa?" Nayeon tease me.

When I look at the TV, I know already what. That why I refused to watch with them when they call me.

 They are watching Idol Lover. It was a part when we have a camp fire. We were sitting around the camp fire with boy and girl sitting alternating. I was sitting next to Jimin oppa that time. Then we have game where we will tell what we think or what we want to say to the person sitting next to us.

"Mina... Even before this show, we ever in one team for some project. We even being partnered few times in this shows too. After all the talk we had, after all the joke and laugh, I think I am close with you. I want to know you better, I want to be friend with you. So, from now on, can you stop called me sunbaenim and start called me oppa?" I remember every words Jimin oppa said that time. My heart was fluttering.

"So do you start call him oppa now?" Now Dahyun turn teasing me.

"It just for the show." I try to act cool even though actually I can feel as if my face is burning.

"Hoy..hoy....Your face is getting red." Our savage maknae teasing me too. I put my hand on my cheek.

"Seriously guys." I make sulk face..

"Now, I remember when I meet Yuju. I asked him about Jimin and Seulgi, she said she didn't see chemistry between them. But she like Jimin and Mina chemistry better. Before I don't understand why she said so. Now I understand why." Nayeon said. 

Ughhh...That bastard friend, Yuju, really can't close her mouth.

"I support this ship? I will be the president of this ship." Nayeon won't stop teasing me any soon.

"Guys. It just for the show, really. It call Idol Lover. LOVER. Of course we have to make it romantic."

"Liar. I know they tried to make Seulgi and Jimin as the love line. So most of the time I know their moment is scripted. But you and him, I don't think so." Nayeon with her theory again.

I rolled my eyes. "You and Yuju really good when it comes to theory. Don't watch too many drama unnie. It damage your brain."
Other member laugh.

"Enough...enough....Don't tease her anymore. Her face might burn if we continue tease her." Jihyo come for the rescue even though I know at the same time she also teasing me. But at least.

**********************************"**********************"***************************

BTS DORM:

All the members also act like Twice when they watch Jimin confession to Mina. They tease Jimin worse than Twice. At the same time they can't believe Jimin have courage to do so. They know it was not for the show, but it was from his heart. They know how much Jimin adore Mina and have crush on her. 

"You really take opportunity to close with your crush from the show huh?." They said to him.

Jimin just smiling. He don't know where he get the courage to say those things to Mina. During that time he suddenly want to make the show as his excuses to confess his real feeling to Mina. He actually nervous, afraid if the come out not good. He afraid if many people will bash him because of that, he afraid if it affecting Mina too. But his member calm him down. They said people might think it just for the show.