Part 13: Jealousy

2nd day.....

Today filming only can start in the afternoon. Most of the idols was so drunk last night. They cannot woke up so early.

Seulgi walk to the filming spot. She meet Jimin on her way.

"Morning Jimin! Oh.. It's already afternoon. Good afternoon." Seulgi greet Jimin.

"Oh...Hi..Afternoon too." Jimin surprise seeing Seulgi, he remember last night incident.

"Can you remember anything last night? Because I cannot. I tried to recall what happen last night. I must be very drunk." Seulgi cuckle.

"You don't remember anything?"

"No...I always forgot what I did when I drunk. Did I do something terrible?" She widen her eyes. Seulgi pretending. Of course she remember her confession last night.

"No...no...You didn't." Jimin lied and smile. He don't want them to be awkward.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Jimin POV:

Today theme is teamwork. We are divided into 5 team. Guess who so happy today? Me!  I team up with Mina. We in the same team with N and Seojong.

Our teamwork very good. Both Mina and Seojong are determine girl who are good in game. So it give advantages for our team and bring victory to us in the end

N was about to hug my women to celebrate our victory. Seeing that I quickly grab Mina hand and pull her into my arm. I think I become childish sometime since I date Mina. I get jelous when she so close or smile brightly when she is with other guy...heeee...silly me... I know some of them trying to get close with her. I ever heard they praising and talking about her. They must say I am so lucky if they found out that i'm dating Mina now.

********************************************************************************************

They finish filming for the day. Mina go to her room after say good night to Jimin.

Mina is just put her ass on her bed after wash up when someone knocking  the door from outside.

Yuju volunteering go open the door. She see Seulgi when she open the door.

"Mina here?" Seulgi asked.

Yuju nodding. "Mina! Seulgi unnie want to see you."

Mina get down from her bed.

"Yes unnie?" Mina smiling.

"Can we talk for awhile?"

"Sure. Come in." Mina invite Seulgi to go in.

"Can we talk somewhere else? I want to talk with you alone"

"Oh? Why?" Mina curios.

"I have something important to talk with you. We go somewhere, if you don't mind."

"Okay sure."  Mina say without think much. She put on her slippers.

"Yuju, i'm going out with Seulgi unnie for a while." Mina inform Yuju.

"Arrasso."

After few minutes following Seulgi, Mina feel strange. Seulgi didn't talk much and only say a few words and only talk when Mina talk to her first.

"Don't you think we already walk too far unnie?" Mina said when she realized they're far from their chalet.

"Are you worry?" Seulgi asked and smirk.