Part 7: Thinking of you.

Jimin POV:

It's lunch time. I'm eating with Jaebum. Sometime I look at the female chalet direction. I'm waiting for someone. Jaebum said she already here on this island.

God knows how much I thinking of her the past 2 weeks. My members also not helping at all. They make me think of her even more. Whenever we saw Twice appear on TV or hear their song or saw their picture along the road my members will start tease me.

After a long wait, then she appear. She walk from their chalet with Yuju.

Our eyes meet. I feel like the time move slow for a while at that moment. Automatically I smile at her. She smile back.

She change her hair color to light brown. And now she have a bang. It make her look more innocent and girly. She always look pretty in my eyes, short hair or long, black or bright color hair, she always can pull it off.

I want to call them to sit with me and Jaebum but suddenly......

"Can I sit here?" Suddenly Seulgi standing in front of me holding a plate with foods.

"Sure. No problem." I don't mind she eating with us, there is still 3 more chairs for Mina and Yuju.

Unfortunetly, when I look back at them, Mina and Yuju already sitting on other table.

***************"*************"***********

Mina POV:

Finally, Yuju arrived. I waited for him more than 1 hour. After she put her beg in the room I directly bring her to go for lunch. My stomach need to be filled up.

I can see Jimin and Jaebum oppa already there having their lunch. Jimin oppa look at us. Oppa? Yes, now I start to learn to call him oppa. Feel a bit awkward but I think I like it.

I smile back when Jimin oppa smile . But my smile disappear when I see Seulgi suddenly appear between of us. She sitting with them.

I quickly pull Yuju hand to sit at the closer table near us that moment.

"I though we going to sit with them?" Yuju pouting her mouth towards Jimin oppa table.

"Here also okay. why we have to sit with them anyway? Do you like one of them? Who? Jaebum oppa? Jimin oppa?" I squinch my eyes tease her.

"Me or you have someone you like there? She tease me back.

I rolled my eyes.

She smirk. "Jaebum oppa is your lablemate and Seulgi is our roommate, so it's weird we not eating with them."

"Because I want to spend time with you alone." I joking.

"Heh....Is it because you shy with Jimin oppa?" She smirk again.

"Yah! I'm not. Nobody asked us to sit there, so why we have to sit there."

"Pitty Jimin oppa. He must feel disappointed you not eating with him." Yuju with her crazy mind again.

"Yah! Can you stop? Didn't you hear anything about Jimin oppa and Seulgi unnie today?" I whisper to her.

"About what?About the fans caught them coming here together? Yes I did. So?"

"So....stop tease me with Jimin oppa."

"It's not like the news saying they are dating. They just coming together. You and Jaebum oppa also sometime come together."

"Because me and Jaebum oppa is from same lablemate."

"Maybe there was something happen make them have to come together. I don't think they are dating...See. Jimin oppa always look here, he must really want to talk with you."