Part 11: Take A Risk

"The sky looks beautiful tonight. Want to go to the rooftop? The view up there beautiful." Mina asked Jimin when her grandmother already go to her room to sleep.

"Okay... Sure."

Mina and Jimin go to the rooftop, bring coffee and junk foods. They at the rooftop until midnight. Both of them wish they can always spend time like that. They have a lot of exciting stories to share until.............

"Oppa....You said you want to give me something." Mina said.

"Oh... That...." Jimin stuttering. He pull out a small box from his pocket.

"What is that?" Mina excited to receive a gift from her friend.

"But before that can I ask you something?"

Mina nodding her head. "What?"

Jimin clearing his throat. "You just let me talk for a while okay?

"Okay oppa... What is it?" Mina said nervously.

"errmmmm...Maybe I look rushing. But.... if you in my position...almost a 3 years is not a short time. When your group debut I became Twice fans. Then slowly I found my bias and it's you. Remember when we had the special stage together, I was so happy because I had an idol crush on you during that time. Our group becomes close because we always meet last year. I can easily be friend with other Twice member but you... I don't know... I found it a bit hard. Maybe because you don't talk much. And sometime you just ignore me.(Jimin smile) But I keep liking you. Then this year we join the Idol Lover. I become closer with you and I like it. I like to be your friend. (Jimin clear his throat) Mina ya....what i'm going to tell you and what you going to answer me, it might effecting our friendship. Maybe I am stupid to take this risk. But like Namjoon hyung said, I will never know the outcome if I never try, I will never know the answer if I never ask. Whatever it is, I hope we still remain friend... So Mina What I want to tell you is..... (Jimin stuttering)....I fall in love with you... Can you be my girlfriend?."

Mina freeze on her position. She can feel her face hot. She speechless.

"You...don't have to answer me now if you not ready.." Jimin feel light in his heart after confess what in his heart  but at same time nervous waiting for Mina answer.

"Eh?" Mina lips freeze.

"You can answer me tomorrow. You don't have to force yourself. Whatever your answer I will be okay (Jimin smile).. Oh this..." Jimin open the box in his hand. He takes out a rose gold bracelet with a black swan charm from the box.

"I saw this when I follow Jungkook to buy his mom's birthday present. The black swan, it remind me of you. So I bought it for you." Jimin pull Mina hand. He put the bracelet on Mina hand.

"Sorry oppa...." Mina talk after silence for a while. She pull back her hand before Jimin lock the bracelet. The bracelet fall on the ground.

"Sorry oppa..... It's already late. We better go to sleep now." Mina stands up and quickly leaves Jimin alone.