Part 9: I don't like you!

Seulgi POV:

After 2 weeks, we filming for Idol Lover again. Jimin already there when I arrived. I go outside meet him after I put my stuff in my room.

"You early today?" I ask.

"Not really..I just arrived here I think only 5 minutes early than you."

"Oh. Is it?" I sit beside him.

"Congratulations for Red Velvet comeback. I watched the MV, it's a great song." He give me thumb up.

"Eh...Thank you. You watched our MV too?"

"Of course.Red Velvet is one of my favorite girl group."

"Really? Then who are the other girl group you like?"

"A few of them. But I don't want to tell you. It's secret." We both laugh.

"Eh..Mina!" Suddenly he shout a name that I don't really like to hear.

"Excuses me for awhile." He tapping my shoulder and running towards a girl who is just arrived.

He running to Mina. They talk and laugh. I don't know what they talking about but they look close. As I remember they didn't like this the last time we meet. They barely talked to each other. I know because I always with Jimin  and make sure they didn't had a chance to meet. Are they keep in touch after filming too?

He even helping Mina bringing her stuff. She just bring 1 lugagge and a handbag. I don't think she need him to accompany her. That girl just use her innocent look to get attention from men.

I take one bottle of orange juice from the cooler box and bring it to my room. I take out medicine that I bought from my handbag. I read somewhere that the pills can cause stomach ache, vommiting and diarrhea. I put it in the orange juice.

I approach Mina in her room. She is in middle arranging her stuff.

"Hi unnie." She standing and bowing to me.

"Yah...How many months already we meet almost every week. You don't have to bow at me everytime you see me. We are friend. Don't we?"

"Heeee....Even though we are friend, doesn't mean I don't have to respect my sunbaenim and unnie, right?"

"I don't like it. I want you to treat me like a friend not a sunbaenim. You don't want to be my friend, is it?"

"Unnie ya. I do think you as my friend. So how you want me to treat you. Yo! What up Seulgi unnie! Like that?"

We both laugh.

"Errmmm...Can I ask you something?" I ask.

"What is that?"

"You and Jimin have something?"

"Eh? Something like what?"

"Something like more than friend?"

"No...no..no...unnie... We just friend, not more than that." She quickly denied.

"Really? But I see you 2 look close. Don't worry I will not tell anybody else. I just curious."

"Seriously unnie, trust me, we're just friend."

"Okay then. I hope you don't lie to your unnie."

"Heeee....I'm not unnie. Really. Trust me."

"Okay.. Oh, nah... The weather is very hot. Cool down your body." I give her the orange juice in my hand.

"Thank you unnie. You're the best." She take the bottle and drink half of the water.