Part 12: Drunk in Love ❤

The idols filming new episode for Idol Lover again. This suppose to be the last filming as per schedule. But as the show rating keep rising every week, the production team decide to film few more episodes before they end it. The show not only popular to Korean fans but also to international fans.

For the idols, coming for this show really can released their stress. Out from busy country, freely be friend with other idols, playing fun game and some of them even found love ❤❤❤

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Mina POV:

We having briefing before we start filming. I stand at the last row of the crowded. I focus listen to our PD-nim when I feel someone standing very close behind me. I familiar with this body scent. I turn quickly and see Jimin oppa. He make a poker face, look in front as if nothing happen. I try to hold my smile. Then, to my supprise when he stand closer beside me and secretly hold my hand. He hold my hand tightly when I try to pull back my hand. I look around. This oppa really playing a danger game. But at the same time I do like it. I look around. It's look like everyone eyes are focusing on the PD nim, so I use the chance to interlock my finger even tightly with Jimin oppa.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

PD-nim finish with his briefing.

"Before we dismiss, I have an announcement to make."

All idols look at PD-nim wait for his announcement.

"Today we will not filming in the evening." The PD said.

"Why?" Few idols ask same question because normally they will filming until evening.

"We're very glad this show get many love from fans. So, to thank all of you who make this show very popular, we would like to make a party tonight!"

"Horray..!!!" All of them cheer happily.

"Any special request for the party? We will give it to you. Just say it." PD nim continue.

Idols start to shout out what in their mind.

"BBQ!"

"Okay."

"Pork!"

"Okay!"

"Beef!"

"Okay!"

"Fireworks!"

"No problem!"

"Karoke!"

"We already prepared that!"

"Soju!"

"Beer!"

All idols burst out laugh when someone request for soju and beer.

"Okay! Eh?!"

All of them laugh again see the PD flustering.

"Okay-okay. I will grant that too!"

"Yeah...!!!" All idol cheer up.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Party time~

Most of the idols all out tonight. They rarely have time like this. They enjoying their time.