chapter 1

Misas POV

I placed my hand on my belly and I felt a kick, but then it disappeared. I looked down at my stomach and saw a bump but when I blinked, it was gone.

I closed my eyes for a short minute and when I opened them back up, my vision was blurred from tears. i wiped them away and sighed. Then I continued to pack my things.

"Hey honey are you ready?" My mom asked as she knocked on the door then let herself in. I looked in her direction then took a breath. " almost." I said in a low and hesitant voice. She walked over to me and cupped my cheeks with her hands. She kissed me on the forehead and smiled. " I'm going to miss you." She said. And I smiled. She pulled me into a hug and I winced at the slight pain in my stomach. "Oh sorry sweetie." She apologized. She placed her hand on my stomach and a tear rolled down her face. " im sorry." She repeated. " 1 year..." She whispered to herself then wiped the tears from her cheeks and headed out the door.

I inhaled then exhaled deeply and relaxed a bit. Then I continued to pack up my belongings. I zipped up my suitcases and headed out the door. Before I went downstairs, I stopped by the room next to mine.

I walked in, and for a second I saw him lying on the bed. When I refocused my eyes, he had vanished. I walked inside and sat on the black bed spread. I placed my hand on the comforter and immediately images and memories started flying through my mind. Every kiss, every touch, every moan, and every "I love you" filled my head and senses. I felt his warm touch on my arms, the taste of his lips on mine, he raspy voice, and his body.

Then the aroma of his scent filled the atmosphere around me, and just for a split second, it actually felt as if he was with me.

" misa are you ready yet?" My mom called from downstairs and it snapped me back into reality. I got off the bed, and as I was walking out the door, something black caught my eye. I bent over, and picked up a black ring off the ground. It was the same one he wore on his thumb.

I though for a moment. Then I slipped it in the back of my pocket. I should be forgetting about him and moving on, but how could I?

Before walking out I examined the room. And I took one last look. I closed the door and will never ever see this room again.

So there I was, closing the door, and blocking out the past before I headed downstairs.  When I approached the last step, a flash went off and there my mom stood holding a camera with tears in her eyes. " I'm gonna miss you." My mom sniffled and hugged me again " gonna be different without you here kiddo." My moms boyfriend, Daniel, said. He is such a great guy. Especially to my mom. Glad hes here to look out for her. He has been great. Better than my dad has ever been.

" alright, I'm gonna be late." I said and I gave them my last goodbyes and headed out the door.

Today I'm leaving for college. A place to start fresh. Not get into fights. Not to go back on my bullshit. To be free.

Goodbye Jersey. Hello California.

Authors note: here is the first chapter to Double Trouble: the sequel to Trouble Maker.

Thanks for everyone who has read and liked and voted on the first book. I hope you all enjoy this one as well.

If you Have any questions regarding any information about the charaters or events comment and ill answer them when I can.

Hope you enjoy and thanks again.

Follow my socials if you want to...
Insta: pegarmedolan
Twitter: pegarmedolan

Peace✌💜