chapter 17

Graysons POV

The car smelled of alcohol and puke, just the aroma of bad decisions.

Ethan has been going through twitter and instagram and seeing the videos and pictures that were going around. Me running out angry, then Ethan carrying misa, who was drunk.

It was just a fucked up mess, complete shit.

We parked in the lot and quickly ran out of the car. Girls started walking up to us with cameras and others stared. Flashes went off and there was so many squealing, murmuring, and peoole talking over one another. Ethan grabbed misa, who was passed out, and headed upstairs. We tried to avoid the flashed but they just kept going off. I had enough. I turned around and confronted the crowd.

" look I'm not trying to be rude, but can y'all please leave and stop recording okay? This is pit private life."i said as the girls kept recording. " is that ypur girlfriend?" "Omg is she the girl you got pregnant?" " gray I love you" "why do you have that drunk?" So many questions and remarks overwhelmed me and I just left.

I ran up the stairs to my dorm then slammed and locked the door shut.

I turned around and saw Ethan gently lay Misa on his bed. Then he kissed her forehead and headed to the bathroom.

I walked over to her. She was a mess. Why did she do this to herself?

Then I saw some bruises on her arms, and my memory seemed to clear up. I hurt her. Omfg I hurt her!!!! I started tearing up and breathing deeply. I knelt down by the bed and grabbed her hand. "I'm so sorry." I whispered then kissed her cheek.

I slipped off her heels then wrapped her hair up in a pony tail. I grabbed a shirt from my drawer and undressed her gently.

I removed her right dress but lokked away a bit. Of course she didnt have a bra on. I put on the shirt then layed her back down and tucked her in.

I sat on my bed and just layed there.

" gray?" I heard Ethan whisper as he came out of the bathroom. "Hmm?" I said with my eyes closed. " can we talk?" He asked and he got my attention. I sat up and he sat down next to me.

" look I have to be honest with you..." He said softly, looking down at his hands. " me ans misa had a moment today..." He confessed and I nodded. I figured. But I elt him continue. "Well after the situation with you and that girl, she was upset and I was there for her. But it seemed I couldnt control myself...." He admitted and I furrowed my eyebrows. " you guys..??" I said but he shook his head. "No no, but we kissed, and it was leading to that..." He said and he dropped his head. "Im sorry..."he apologized. " look dude, its okay."I said and he looked at me.  "yanno, she really loves you. " he said and I was confused. " no she doesnt." I said looking at her as I said it. " yes she does. She doenst want to admit it to herself or anyone, but she does. I can see it." He said whole heartedly.

Then  It was silent afterwards.

" hey you can take my bed tonight." I said and got up. I decided to take the floor.

But then I saw misa, and she looked peaceful. And I couldnt help myself. I slipped under the covers with her.

And we just slept.

Authors note: sorry I havent been active I was busy with so much shit.

Ill be updating soon.

Hope you enjoy.

Peace✌💜