chapter 36

"Grayson what the fuck are you doing?" Ethan asked as I barged into the room and immediately grabbed my backpack and started shoving some of my belongings inside.

I ignored him. If I tell him then he will just try to make me stay even though I can't, and i wont.

"Grayson!? Gray-fucking-son!?!?" He yelled following me around the dorm and soon I got fed up. I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall.

"None of your Goodman business so shut the fuck up." I spat through gritted teeth and then I let him go.

"Gray, as your twin brother, i want to know what's wrong." He said calmly and I just had to tell him, so no one is worried. "Misa left to jersey and I'm going to find her and bring her back. " I said and his eyes went wide. "No what you cant go to Jersey the fuck? What?" He studdered and I turned around and faced him. "She left me, so I can live a better life without her. But I cant Ethan.you know I cant. I've been away from her for too long to finally understand that she is the only girl i want to spend my life with, and goddamit I'm not letting her go again!" I spoke almost on the verge of tears. I grabbed my charger and my wallet and headed out the door. "See ya later E." Is the last thing I said before I left.

                              * * *

Misas POV

My flight just landed about 10 minutes ago and I'm now headed to my old home. A place I havent seen in half a year. Pretty crazy.

I approach the 2 story house and I step out of the cab with my luggage in hand. I pay and Thank the driver and head up the driveway. I saw my old car parked in the same spot I always parked it and memories soon filled my mind.

I remember the first day i drove Gray to school and back. The day we went to Wal-Mart and almost got kicked out. And then the day we had a quicky... And thats how I got pregnant. yikes.

I shook the images from my mind and took a breath, I have to forget.

I walked in through the door, seeing that everything has yet not changed, I'm home again. "Misa?" I heard a quiet female voice call from the living room and i walk in that direction. "Hey ma." I smile and she runs to me and engulfs me in a huge hug. "Omg ,i missed you." She cried and I cried with her. "It's good to be home again." I whispered and then we released. "But why so soon? Is everything okay?" She asked and I lied. "Yes everything is fine, just was homesick."

I headed up to my room and placed my luggage on the floor. As i was heading downstairs i stopped by a familiar door. His old room.

I approached the door and held onto the doorknob, but pondered onw hether to go in a reminisce or just leave and forget.

My heart took over and I opened the door. To the same room as before. The black bedsheets still perfectly made. The drawers empty. And the aroma... His cologne. Fading away as time passed by.

I walked over to the bed and sat down. All the memories we shared. Happy moments, and as well as sad moments seemed to never erase from my mind, and I'm some how glad they hadn't.

Me leaving him was hard, harder than leaving home. Because I know ill never see him again, and thats a good thing I think. He will have a fresh start. A new life. Going on tour again maybe...meeting all his fans... Making videos with E. That will be his happy life, as long as I'm not in it to fuck up everyday.

My eyes started to sting and my vision became blurred. "I love you." I whispered to myself, trying to release the emotions ive built up. I act dteong so people won't see me as weak, but if I keep holding back most of the feelings inside, ill explode, and obliterate everything in my awakening.

I wiped away my tears, got up, and took one last look around the room. "I love you." I whispered again and closed the door shut.

This time, shutting out what needs to disappear. Whether it kills me or not.

______________________________________

Only a few more chapters...

Peace ✌💜