chapter 18

Misas POV

Ugh my head hurts. Why does it hurt so much?

I slightly open my eyes and I see a bright light around me and it burns.. I squeeze them shut and try to open them again. Thats when I see a blurry tan figure next to me. I brush it off and close my eyes again.

But then reality kicked in, and I shot up so fast. My head spun and I almost hurled, but I stopped myself. I looked to my left and saw a shirtless Grayson sleeping next to me. I looked around and saw my clothes and shoes on the floor and his shirt. Oh fuck! We didn't...?#?##

I look at the time. Shit!!!! I have class today. Oh god! I jump out of bed and as I do so I kick Grayson by accident. I stumble and fall over. " what the fuck?!" Grayson asked in his sleepy, and raspy voice. I stood up, irritated and glared at him. " what the fuck happened last night gray?" I said looking down at the baggy shirt I was wearing with no bra and my clothes on the floor. "You got drunk." He said and sat up while rubbing his eyes.

"Why am I here? We didn't fuck right!?"I asked agitated and annoyed by the presence of him and his existence in general. " no we didnt fuck. Necrophilia isn't my thing." He said a bit humorous but yet annoyed. I grabbed my clothes and my phone and was about to leave. "Where are you going?" He asked and I glared at him. "I have class today. Ugh do you have pants or something i can wear?" I questioned and he nodded while digging through his drawer. He threw me a pair of shorts, and they were girls shorts. I stare at them, and then at him and raise my brow. "What?" He asks and I perce my lips and smirk. I can see girls been here before. " they are my sisters by the way." He says before heading to the bathroom. I nod.

" oh by the way, your welcome." He yells from the restroom. "For what exactly?" I yell back. " for helping you when u were shit faced drunk and getting champagne showers while bare chested." He said and my eyes went wide. Wtf! "Uh thanksI guess. " I said and I hauled ass out the door. I ran to my dorm and threw my shit on the bed and grabbed my bag and slipped on my sandals and headed to class. I was 7 minutes late and I had 3 minutes to get there before i was really late.

I run into the classroom and to my seat in the back. I tried to slip by without the professor seeing me but it was a fail. " aah Mrs. King, glad you are joining us... 10 minutes later." He says with a smug look on his face. I look around and see people smirking and others laughing. I smile fakely and get out my note pad.

Through out the session, people kept eyeballing me which was really distracting. Like I get it I probably smell like an alcoholic and look like shit but you dont have to remind me by staring.

***

As class ended, I was approached by a girl that i knew because she was on the soccer team. " oh hey kaylee." I greeted her while packing up my things. " hey misa...umm..." She said and I looked up due to her hesitancy. "I saw the video."she said and that caught me off guard. " what video?" I asked very seriously. She took out her phone and showed me. And there I saw a topless misa dancing on a table while getting a champagne shower. My heart stopped and I couldnt breathe. " wait who videoed this?" I asked almost about to have a panic attack. "Almost every fan that was there at the party..." She said and I was confused. " fan?" I questioned. "yea, Grayson and Ethan's fans. They found out about the party and went and then saw you...with Ethan and grayson..." She continued and I stared at her wide eyed. " wait I was with them?" I asked and she nodded. "check your page."she said and walked off. I was left there stunned and mortified. Videos of me drunk, and with the twins. This is the end of my life for damn sure.

***

I walked sluggishly to my dorms and walked inside... And ana was there, looking amused. " hey boobles." She said laughing and I smirked and rolled my eyes. " you saw that?" I said annoyed and she laughed. " bitch half the world saw it." She confirmed and I sighed. I flopped on my bed and dreaded the day to come. I had practice in a few hours and then  psychology at 11-2am.

"So did you check your page?" She asked quieter and more concerning. I shook my head. " let me guess... 'Drunk ass whore who fucked a twin and had there kid #badmom'..." I said and ana laughed. " something like that.." She said and i sighed.

"Yanno what I'm getting a coffee, what do you want?" I asked  Ana and she perked up. I fully raised myself from my lazy position and forced myself up from my bed. "Pink drink please." She said and I nodded. Before I left i washed my face and brushed my teeth and brushed out my hair. I needed to at least look like I'm not hungover. I kept on graysons shirt which said "New Jersey". I laughed. It was the shirt I bought him back home a couple years ago. It was just a little gift but I cant believe he still has it.

I headed to my car and as soon as my face was showed in public, it felt as if paparazzi were swarming me. About 7 girls came up to me and kept asking me questions. " did you fuck Grayson?" " are You dating ethan?" "wheres the baby?" " are you dating Gray?" I didnt answer any questions. And they were annoying me. So of course, I go off. "Leave me the fuck alone please." I say sternly and one girl was recording me. I looked into the camera, "can you leave me alone " I said again and I got into my car. I drove off, heated as fuck  and aggressive. So this is what it is like to be known. But as well as hated. Great I'm living that "sweet life."

This day is going to get worse, I feel it.

Authors note: yea this is shit sorry.

But still hope you enjoy😂

Peace✌💜