chapter 37

Graysons POV

I headed to the airport and bought my ticket and headed for my gate. My flight leaves in 10 minutes if i want to be there later tonight.

I waited for my flight to be called and for us to board but it seemed as time was going by so slow.

"Excuse me everyone.. The flight to Jersey has been delayed to weather. Im sorry." She spoke accordingly and I shot up pissed asf.

"What the fuck?! how long is it delayed? What fucking whether issues There is no rain hell it doesnt even snow so wtf are you talking about whether issues?!" I yelled at the lady and she immediately called security. "I'm gonna need you to calm down sir " she said and I got even more pissed. "No I'm not gonna calm down." I hissed and then I wad approached by 2 security officers. Pff like they can escort me out,please. "Sir we are gonna have to ask you to step back and calm down or we are gonna have to ask you to leave." "Well since you asked I will give you an answer... Fuck off." I spat and turned around and sat back in my seat.

Everything seems to be unfornunate for me today and I'm not having it.

Misas POV

It was late in the nigjt or early in the morning which ever you want to call it. 2:12am, and I cant seem to even sleep, be tired for that matter.

So I got up and decided to get a drink.

I walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. I shivered a bit due to the cold tiles but continued walking.

I looked straight ahead, eyeing the liquor cabinet...debating... I need the pain to go away. I NEED it too. I took a step but then stopped myself. Numbing myself won't make the pain go away forever... And it sure as hell won't help me.

But Yanno what? Why does that matter? Why does anything matter? Why do I have go pretend like everything is okay when actually nothing is okay. And its nerve racking.

Fuck it. Like actually.

I opened the liquor cabinet and grabbed the first bottle I saw. Hennesy.

I twisted the cap off and immediately the sweet alcoholic beverage stung my nose.  I put my lips to the bottle and tilted it upward, feeling the burning sensation of the liquid glide down my throat.

I winced but soon felt a sense of relief... And soon ill be numbed of the pain.

______________________________________

Omfg 1.01k fucking people read Trouble Maker!!! yesterday we were barely at 700 omg thank you!!!! So grateful.

I love every single one of you beautiful sons of bitches ugh💜

Peace ✌💜