chapter 27

Graysons POV

I headed to her dorm as fast as I could.

When she is upset, that is her number one priority... Numb the pain away. Something we seem to have in common, though its never a good choice. She, and me as well,need to learn to overcome these obstacles instead of trying to numb the pain away. Because once the numbness wears off, we feel it all over again, and it never seems to go away if we keep proceeding to trying to force it away.

                              * * *

I knock on her door and there was no answer. " misa! Misa can u open the door babe." I say calmly and she starts to cry. I listen through the door and all I hear is her sobbing. "Baby, can you please open the door."

" no! Just leave me alone!" She screams and I stay quiet. "Misa, babe, please..." I knock again but this time she doesn't yell.

I hear a loud crasha agaisnt the door followed by some cries. "Leave me alone!" She yells and I can hear loud clinging against the floor.

I lean back, bring my foot up and bust the door open with my boot. And the door flung open.

I see her I'm the ground crying, blood dripping from her thigh and arm, dripping on the floor due to the minor cuts on them. I guess when she busted the glass on the door she was standing to close.

Flashbacks filled my mind.

I Slammed it open and saw no one and heard nothing. I threw my stuff on the ground and the keys on the counter. Before I could make my way through the house I saw the TV broke. With shards of glass everywhere. Then I spotted some blood on the white carpet and the corner of the coffee table broken off. I made my way to the kitchen when I saw A familiar man on the ground bleeding from his head. He was dirty, reeked off weed and liquor and either dead or passed out. Then I saw Misa. Sitting against the wall, legs out, and hands laying out on her sides. Her face was red, bruised. Her lip busted her arms, hands, and legs scratched up and punctured with glass, little drops of blood running down them. I saw blood drip on the side of her head and the wall was stained with blood.

I blinked rapidly to shake the image out of my head and i ran to her.

She immediately started crying when she saw me. And einced at the pain. I saw a small piece of glass in her thigh and I had to take it out.

" misa... I have to take it out."I warned and she nodded. She grabbed my arm tightly, and with my other hand I quickly snagged the shard from her thigh. It wasnt big enough to damage though.

" I-I'm sorry. I don't knwo why i snapped. I d-didn't mean any of it. I-I love yo-you!" She sobbed in my arms as I held her.

" I know. I love you too." I whispered and she kept crying. " we need to get you cleaned up." I said softly and she nodded. I went to her bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit and she followed, sitting on the edge of the tub.

I grabbed the alcohol and a pad and lokked at her for permission. She bit her lips and furrowed her brows together and shit her eyes. Then she nodded. She grabbed a hold of my forearm so tightly her nail began to dig in my skin, but I was to focused to even care.

I placed the pad on the wound and a frail cry left her lips. " sorry." I bang to freak out but she shook her head. " no-no its okay." She winced and kept biting her lip to help her contain herself.

I cleaned up her scratches on her arm and her cut on her thigh and bandaged them up. I know a thing or two since me and e  manage to hurt ourselves on a daily basis with dumb shit.

She grabbed my hand and smiled. " thank you." She whispered and I smiled back. She pressed out foreheads together and a tear rollwd down her cheek. When she looked up she giggled then went serious.

"You're spinning. I think I'm going yo faint." She said. " wait wh-" and with thay she fell into my arms, shit faced drunk.

I sighed, but carried her to her bed and layed her down. I tucked her in and placed a kiss on her forehead.

She then awoken a bit and groaned. "stay." She whispered and grabbed my arm. I laughed and sat down next to her. She set her head on my lap and fell back asleep instantly.

She was a mess, but she is my mess.
And god I love her.

______________________________________

Yea sorry ive been busy dog sitting my neighbors dogs and they are a handful.

Also I have been so fucking tired so sorry I haven't updated.

And sorry that it it shit.

Oh and new fanfic "the arrangement" soon to be published.

Peace✌💜