chapter 22

Little background story about Grayson.

Graysons POV

It was always me and Ethan. Together all the time, every day. We were each others bestfriend and sometimes eachothers only friend. But we accepted it and were greatful for each other. We made vines and then decided to make youtube videos because we enjoyed it and enjoyed making people laugh. But we were bullied a lot when we were little, even though it hurt us, we pushed it away.

Our sister Cameron was older, so when she left for college it was just me and E.

We had fun, did things that got us hurt, but it was all fun and games.

Well when we got older, about 15 and 16, we grew distant. And I wasnt the same Grayson anymore. I hung out with the cooler kids in school and the cheerleaders. I was a big player, I had a reputation. My brother though, was the good one. The one everyone loved and who never really got in trouble, just a sweet guy.

He was favored. Between the two of us, everyone chose E over me. Because I was to obnoxious or too mean. I understood though, but I tried to not let it get to me.

However, when I left for Jersey, about a year before, I was in a relationship. And I actually liked her. not just an easy fuck like the usual but I genuinely liked this girl. We had fun and joked and laughed and played games and all. And I actually thought she liked me.  But when I introduced her to Ethan, it all went down hill.

She started hanging with him more. When me and her had arguments she went to Ethan to cope and then they became bestfriends.

And then one day after school, I heard giggling coming from his room and the sound of her voice. And I caught them. In the middle of the
act. Worst experience ever.

I never told anyone about her. Because I didn't want to feel weak. Though now she doesn't mean shit to me, I had feelings for her when we were together. And all the other girls I fucked with after, yanno just the quick " cum and go", they went to Ethan... Because he was more sensitive and caring, but little do they know that deep inside, a version of me is in there, he just waits for the moment.

Finally after a while my parents got fed up, and shipped me to Jersey. Where i fell in love with a beautiful girl named Misa. But shit got bumpy, we split for a couple years and somehow found our way back to eachother...

But she had a moment with Ethan recently just like I had already experienced, and it broke my heart. That's why I can't love someone anymore because I feel like ive been played, yet I'm the real player. Ironic right?

But truth is.... I still love this girl. I do. And she had shaped me into a better person. I may not show it, but I'm a better person, I just need to stop making mistakes.

And maybe, we can make it work.

Maybe.