chapter 15

I tried to say goodbye, but words didnt seem to come out of my mouth. He looked at me, then his eyes dropped to my lips.

Then he entered through the doorway and without hesitation, collided his lips against mine. He shut the door behind him and then turbed me around and pinned me against it.  He locked it, as his lips were still moving with mine.

His shifted his hand from the latch,up my arm, and to my face. He cupped my cheek and the other wrapped gently around my waist. I glided my hand up his chest and then wrapped my arm around his neck. I ran my fingers threw his hair, as our lips moved in unison. He was gentle, carressing my cheek with his fingers and gripping slightly on my hips.

I pushed him back, leading him towards my bed and he fell back. I climbed on top of him and straddled him. His hands were placed on my lower back and mine around his neck. His velvet and plump lips on mine felt amazing. They tasted of peppermint and blue rasberry. His tongue traced my bottom lip asking for entrance and I allowed. He nibbled on my lower lip and I moaned slightly.

He flipped us over and now he was hovering over me. He gave me a look that was different then Grayson had ever given me. Not full of lust. He plaved his lips gentlty and slowly on mine. They interlocked and moved in sync once again. He lifted my leg and brought it up to his hip and placed his body between my legs. I gripped om his shirt and he slowly plaved little kisses down my neck.

But then we heard a bang on the door, and it startled both of us.

He got off of me and stood to his feet. I got up and headed to the door. I looked through the peep hole and there stood an angry Grayson.

He banged again, even harder and I flinched. " misa! Misa open the door!" He raised his voice. He banged on it again And I stepped back. " misa!open the fucking door!" He yelled. My eyes filled with tears and I was scared. It was the side of him that frightened me. Am that i was afraid of seeing again.

"If you dont open this door I will kick it down!"He threatenes and I gulped. "No!" I yelled back. But then I heard banging and cracking. I turned to Ethan, and I was hyperventilating. He was seriously about to bust down the door if I didnt open it.

I stepped slowly to the door and unlocked the latch. And then I stepped back as it swung open. Grayson came up to me and gripped my arms tightly.  "dont you ever ignore me like that!" He yells in my face. He was hurting me. I started crying, but I was yanked away form him by Ethan, who Grayson didn't seem to notice was here. " What the fuck!?" Grayson yelled and he stepped to Ethan. Ethan backed away, his body in front of me, protecting me from him. " you and-nd him?" He slurred his words. He reeked of alcohol. He was drunk.

" gray, you need to leave." Ethan said calmly. But gray wasnt having it. "You and her!?" He raised his voice. He gripped Ethan by the shirt and slammed him against the wall. But that triggered Ethan. " misa, I need you to head to the bathroom. " he said in a deep and aggressive voice that I never heard before. But i stayed still. "I said now!" He raised his voice and I jumped. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

Ethans POV

Grayson barges in Misas dorm drunk as hell. And when he is drunk, he is aggressive and can't control what he does.

He grabbed misa by the arms and grips her tightly, yelling in her face. I yank her away as I push gray off of her. I step in from of Misa and hide her body. Protective instincts i guess.

"you and-nd him?!" He slurred his words. He reeked of alcohol. He was definitely drunk. "gray, you need to leave." I warned but that pissed him off even more.

"You and her!?" He raised his voice. He gripped me by the shirt and slammed me against the wall. And immediately anger washed over me "misa, I need you to head to the bathroom. " I  said angrily.  But she stayed still. " I said now!" I yelled at her and she was startled she ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

I grabbed ahold of Graysons hands and ripped them off of me. I back up and watched him. "How could you!?" He yelled at me. His eyes were getting red now and his face was too. " how could i what?" I asked mad as hell. "you here with her!" He yelled as he looked around the room then back at me. " I helped her get home. After she saw you with that girl." I said through gritted teeth. I wasnt lying. Everything I was saying was the truth. I was just holding back from telling him what happened. " like I believe that!" He yelled at me. " why would I lie to you gray?" I asked him and he scoffed. "did y'all..." He started off saying and I shook my head. He was intending that we had sex, and we didn't, so I wasnt lying. He shook his head in disbelief. "you are my brother E!" He screamed through tears. He punched the wall and then headed out the door.

I took a deep breath. Then I headed towards the bathroom and knocked on the door.

Misas POV

I heard everything that happened. Grayson was a mess. Crying and yelling. Drunk and emotional, never a good mixture. Then I heard a hard bang and it was silent.

I heard a knock on the door I slowly unlocked and  opened it.

" misa im-" he tried to say but I interrupted him by hugging him tightly. He held me close and I cried in his chest. " he hurt me." I whispered threw tears. He released me and examined my arms. They were slowly bruising due to how hard he was gripping me.

I looked down at my feet. But Ethan lifted my chin up with his hand and looked into my eyes. He leaned in and gently placed a kiss on my lips and then released. He pulled me in for another hug and tightly squeezed me. " I'm sorry. I have to go." He whispered then kissed my forehead. I nodded and let him go.

Then he walked out the door. And I was left alone, and scared. Just like the night Grayson left.

Authors note: sorry that Grayson is aggressive in this chapter. And sorry Ethan and misa had a moment that was ruined.

I told ya i would mix up the story a bit 😉 .

Yes I know I'm a shitty wroter but trust me it will get good, once I get into wroters mode again.

Hope you enjoy.

Follow my socials if you want to...
Insta: pegarmedolan
Twitter: pegarmedolan

Peace✌💜