chapter 33

4 walls enclosed around my now bruised body. It smelled of cigarettes and mold. It was cold, and the bench creaked due to the rust. Women all around, passed out or just glaring.

The cement was hard and cold, and it was stained with drawings and what I hope was red paint. I heard footsteps get louder as it approached us.

I stared at the barred door, in shame and disgust. I did this to myself. I could have just controlled myself but I just let the old me climb out and raise hell.

I thought of Ethan, and how he held onto his mom to block me from her view. His face flushed and his eyes glassy. I thought of Cameron, her face in pure shock as she stared down at me. But most importantly, I thought of Grayson. His eyes carried a sense of fear. His body presented shock, and his face carried a sense of sadness. But overall, I noticed anger. He was angry at me. And I couldn't blame him.

I let him down, I let Ethan down, and I fucked up. I thought of what Grayson said about how this reflects off of them. And now I understand. They might be percieved as those boys who hang with drunk, crazy ass girls who fight. And now that the fans know he dates me and got me pregnant, its horrible.

Maybe I'm not good for him. Maybe I was never good for him. He deserves better than me, to live a better life where there is no arguments and no fights and no issues. Maybe he can find a girl who will suit him perfectly... And that girl is not me. And I undertsand that now.

                               * * *

"Misa King." I heard a deep male voice say and I looked up. The officer unlocked the cell door and let me out. I took a breath in relief. I didnt want to spend another second in that cage.

We walked down the hall and to the front desk and my heart dropped.

" hey misa..." A small gentle voice spoke and I started to tear up. I ran up to her and hugged her and started crying. Out of all people, i didnt expect her to he the one to bail me out.

"Cameron, why?" I asked and she released from the hug and spoke quietly. "You're my brothers girlfriend, and I didnt want you to end up here for a week " she said with a weak smile and I began to cry again.

Even after what she saw, she still bailed me out. And she didn't even have to.

                            * * *

" what even happened?" She asked as we drove to campus. I took a breath and started to explain. "She was a girl from my high school who I fought multiple times before... Her a Grayson Yanno.. " I said and her jaw dropped. "What!?" She said and I nodded. "Yea I know...well she came over to "apologize" , " "about what?" , " at iHop, me and grays aw E and her on a date... And she was supposed to be back in jersey... Well she said something so smart after e went to pay the bill and I hit her across the face..." I said and Cameron had a confused look on her face. "What did she say?"

I took a deep breath.

" she said shit about how gray left me... When I.. When I was pregnant..." I said and her went wide and her mouth dropped.

"What!!!????" She almost screamed and stepped on the breaks Real quick at a stop sign. She looked over at me and I knew I had to explain. " gray got me pregnant...but he wasnt ready to be a dad and he left me..." I said and her face was furious. "And the kids?" She asked and I started to tear up.

" they..." I shook my head and she gasped. "Omg." She whispered and started to tear up too. "I'm so sorry." She said. "I dont know how she knew, but she used that against me and I lost it." I said and she was quiet.

" is that why you fought her?" She questioned and i shook my head. " no. She came over to "apologize" and I told her to leave. Then she called me a whore. But after I commented on her sluttiness she went too far..." I paued and she waited. "She commented about me being raped." I spoke almost inaudible and her face was sad. She knew, because gray told her.

I didn't say anything else. And she didnt ask anymore questions.

                               * * *

We arrived on campus and she pulled into the lot and parked.

"Cameron?" I asked softly and she faced me. "Thank you." I smiled and she smiled back. " no problem..." She said and we hugged and then I got out of the car.

I walked up the stairs and to my dorm room.

I unlocked it and walked inside and saw ana waiting there on the bed.

" omg Misa!" She almost yelled and ran up to me and hugged me. "Okay okay I wasnt dead." I said and she shot me a look. "Oh my bad." I laughed and she did as well.

My then my happiness faded into sadness and I knew what I had to do now. " ana can you do me a favor.  I need your help with something." I asked and her expression turned to worry. "Anything " she said and I immediately headed for my closet and grabbed my clothes. "Misa...what are you doing?" She followed me and I ignored her. I grabbed my suitcase and threw my clothes in it. " misa?" She screamed and I turned around. "What are you doing?" She asked and I let out a breath.

"Giving Grayson a better life."

______________________________________

Well... You'll see...

Peace✌💜