Classic x shy! reader

It's been three months since you fell into the underground. You met all the monsters, at first you were scared and didn't want to come out of your shell but finally did when you met Toriel in the ruins. A few weeks after that you met the skelebros and let's just say you had a tiny, huge, crush on Sans.

     ~now~

!your POV!

I was going to the skelebro's house and I was slightly blushing at the thought of Sans. I can't confess yet it's way too soon and I just don't have the courage to tell him. *sigh*. At this rate I'll never tell him how I feel.

I finally got to their house, it felt like forever.  I was about to knock on the door when  I heard Paps say something that caught my attention ''COME ON BROTHER YOU HAVE TO TELL HER'' 'tell her what and who is her' I asked myself, Sans finally replied ''I'll think about it'' before Paps left off to Undyne's  to train. I went in the house and saw Sans sitting lazily on the couch which made me smile and walk over to him. I am way too shy so I didn't ask about his conversation with Paps, awkward silence filled the room. Few minutes later I went into the kitchen to get a snack when I got back Sans was no longer in the house. I ended up going back home to the MTT hotel since no one was around but first I was going to go to the patch of echo flowers that Sans showed me a few weeks ago.

I was on my way when I saw Frisk and Sans talking, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I did. I might be shy but I can be really curious sometimes.

''just say it Sans''

''Fine... I like you-''

I didn't wait to hear the rest and fled with tears in my eyes which blurred my vision causing me to fall and Frisk and Sans finally noticed me. They ran towards me, helped me up and they saw that I was crying. ''(Y/N) what happened why are you crying?'' Sans asked, ''n-no r-r-reason.. it's n-not i-important'' I stuttered my reply as usual. ''(Y/N) as long as it's you everything is important'' I blushed at what he said and finally spoke up.

''I h-heard your c-conversation with F-Frisk. I-I know y-you confessed''

!Sans POV!

''I h-heard your c-conversation with F-Frisk. I-I know y-you confessed''. I was a total blue mess but then I realized that she thought I confessed to Frisk. I signaled Frisk to give us some space, once she left I spoke.

''(Y/N) that was not meant for Frisk''

''th-then w-who?''

I smiled and smashed my mouth (teeth?) unto hers.

!Your POV!

OMG OMG OMG OMG MY CRUSH  IS KISSING ME!. I was shocked at first but I melted into the kiss and kissed back. We broke the kiss and he said those words ''(Y/N) I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?'' I was stunned and I kissed him once again, this one lasted longer, I broke the kiss for some air before answering his question ''Yes S-Sans I will be your girlfriend''.

Suddenly we heard squeals from Undyne, Alphys, Frisk and Papyrus.

''I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT BROTHER''

''Ha punk you finally did it''

''th-this is soo k-kawaii this is now my best ship ever''

''Hahaha finally  I thought you'd never get this done''

I was all flustered, my face was practically a tomato but I was glad I finally hooked up with Sans. Best day ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Autho-chan here , my very very first chapter . I know it sucks but please bear with me. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.^^