Naj Pj x tsundere reader

Your POV
  Why do I have to go to a stupid school? oh yeah almost forgot sally's gonna be there. Sally is my best friend and she recommended that I go to this school "UnderHigh". Yeah there a monsters there but they do not bother me unlike some people I know.
  It's my first day and I can see Sally standing at the entrance. I wave at her and run towards her. (Sally italized  and you normal)
" hey y/n glad you made it"
" yea..hey wanna follow me to get my schedule"
" sure anything for you"
" then c'mon let us go"
   So I am now walking through the hallways and I notice a bunch of monsters. They all look interesting. Especially the skeletons there seems to be a lot of them. Sally is introducing me to her friends both humans and monsters. They aren't that bad.....yea in fact I think they are good. I met Fresh, Alphys, Josh (human) and a bunch of other people I just can't remember their names right now.
   It's first period and Sally left me, damn this school is big. Finally i found my class with a few minutes to spare.

Pj's POV
  I'm talking to my friend when a human girl comes in, never seen her before she must be new. I keep on talking minding my business when the girl walks up to me and said "Sorry to bother you but is this by any chance Mr Ink's class" I just nodded and she went and took a seat. She is sitting right beside me wonder why, all the humans in the class prefer to be with their kind but she sits next to a monster. Such an odd girl.

Author's POV(time skip after class. Lunch time)
   It's lunch time and y/n is walking through the hallways looking for Sally. She found Sally, Fresh, Josh and Alphys standing and talking together.
She walks up to them and they all walk to the cafeteria. Y/n notices Pj then asks the others about him. ( you=normal, Sally=italized, Fresh=underlined )

" So who's that skeleton over there. You related to him Fresh"

"No I'm not but he's a friend I could introduce him to you"

" personally I don't like him that much but he's not that bad"

"Fresh i'd like to be introduced please"

"Sure c'mon"

   Y/n and Fresh walk up to Pj's group.
( you normal, Fresh underlined l and pj bold)

"Hey Pj "

" oh hey Fresh. Who do you have with you"

"Hi I'm y/n"

"I know who you are. You were in most of my classes"

"Yea"

"Aren't you a cutie"

"I-I am not cute"

Pj's POV
  "I-I am not cute" yes she is. Wow I can tell I am going to have so much fun with this girl.

~time skip half of a school year later~
Your POV
Pj is a very good guy. Very good and sexy. No. But he takes advantage of me being a tsundere, he teases me a lot but I want him around I want him to always be close but I can't tell him that. I'm walking down the street and I see Pj, I'll go talk to him.

Pj's POV
I'm just walking down the street and then my fav tsundere friend comes running towards me. I chuckle as she stands in front of me panting. "Are you ok?" I ask her just to hear her voice. Yes I have a thing for her, I know she likes me too but she won't admit it. "Yea I'm fine just went for a walk". I chuckled again.

"Anyway wanna go with me to hang out with Fresh and the rest of the gang"

"Sure"

I'm walking down the street with my tsundere crush. She never admits that she's a tsundere and she acts exactly like one.
We finally made it to the rest of the gang and we are heading towards a kareoke. When we got there the gang nominated y/n and I to sing first.

I am choosing this song cuz well you'll know why.

  were done and everyone is whistling and I I can hear someone screaming " I SHIP IT" . Y/n looks so flustered but won't admit she's blushing. We get off the stage and Alphys and Undyne go on stage and I'm finally gonna tell y/n how I feel.

Your POV
   We finished the song and Pj pulled me to the back of the room. ( You normal Pj bold)

"So y/n I.. .I.. want to tell you something"

" yeah sure anything. What is it"

"So uh I was just gonna say that I like you. More than a friend"

My face.....it's hot no I can't be blushing. This Baka is not gonna make me blush. Pj  you sexy bastard.

Sigh. Fine. I'll do this. I grab his back and pull him in for a kiss. I feels so good right now. I pull apart and then I say
"w-well I like you too"
I can  see his face.He's blushing. Dang why are you so cute Pj.
"D-don' t get any ideas"
He just chuckled and I get flustered again so I hide my face in his chest. He chucked once again.

~time skip~
Pj is carrying me bridal style. I am so flustered right now. My boy friend carrying me in front of everyone.

"You are lucky I LOVE you. You Baka"
"Yea but I'm your Baka"

I'm just gonna stay silent for now. I kiss him on the cheek bone and I avert my gaze from his.
He chuckles and I once again get flustered.

I love my Pj and I wouldn't change him in any way.

A/n: Hello my kitties I'm back with another chapter. Sorry I didn't upload it later. Anyway hope you enjoyed.