Ink Sans x Outertale! BL Lover! Reader

A/N: Hey kitties! Long time no see, huh?
Thought of this while listing things about myself, yeah.....
ENJOY!!!

Ink' s POV

'Dammit Error' Error once again tried to destroy another AU. I made my way to outertale and took a view of the usually calm and relaxing place. It was distorted, Snowdin was somehow set on fire, buildings broken terror each step I took.

I made my way to the judgement hall, I already knew Error would be there. I got there and witnessed him cracking the Sans' soul.

Once I got his attention, he shot strings at me. I managed to dodge but more kept on coming. I splashed paint with my paint brush, he dodged. It went on like that for a while and would have went on like that, if not we were interrupted by a squeal.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

The scream stoped when Error shifted his attention to it's direction. I took that chance, created a portal to the anti void and pushed him in.

When the portal closed the voice let out a whine.

"Awwwwwww"

Your POV

'ok.. .... that was a mistake. You can't blame me though, they looked like they would make a cute couple. And the clichè of bad falling for good and from enemies to lovers' I fangirled to myself, in my thoughts, when one of the skeletons saw me and I ran to the door.

I couldn't help it, so I went back to the big hall's entrance. To my luck, one of the skeletons had already left.

I was about to go home, but then I remembered 'there is no time to go back to................... Should've saved some manga........and Frisk and Sans too'.

A sad sigh escaped my mouth and a tear fell down my to my cheek.

I was going to go back to the hall. I turned back and was met with a worried expression, I jumped back causing me to slip and hit my head.

Everything went black.

Nobody's POV

Ink picked up the (h/c) girl and made his way back to his home.

Once there, he put her in his bed. He couldn't put her on the couch, she needed something more comfortable and he didn't have an extra room.

Ink felt a little guilty, he felt if he had gotten there sooner he could have saved the girl's home. Nothing he could do, just wait and allow the universe reform.

Ink soon felt a little drowsy himself  and decided to lay down on the couch. He sat down on the furniture and almost immediately fell asleep.

Your POV (dream)

Everywhere was pitch black, except for the little stage at the front.

There were two skele's, looking similar to Sans. They were fighting and I couldn't help but squeal at the possibilities of 'things' that the two could do together.

They soon stoped fighting and the scenery had changed. It was a beautiful place, where the stars could be seen.

It reminded me of home.

A place that looked like the perfect place to confess your love. You can guess my thoughts