Lust! Sans x Insecure! Female! Reader {Let me love your body..}

Narrator's POV

(Y/n)'s small figure stood in front of the large mirror of her room. Tears fell from her glossy (e/c) eyes as she scanned the root of her insecurities.

'No wonder he flirts with every other person but you. Look at you, such a horrible figure' (Y/n) clutched her (h/c) hair as her mind continued to screach depressing thoughts to her. Silent sobs escaped her mouth.

Her legs moved backward, stoppeing when her back hit the door. More sobs escaped her racking body as it slipped to the floor.

"(Y/n) please, open up!" Lust pleaded, banging on (Y/n)'s bedroom door.

"No! Get the fuck away!!" (Y/n) yelled out her response, more pent up tears falling form her eyes. "Wouldn't you rather be with someone who isn't as ugly as i am!??" She screamed.

Silence, the itching silence that would make (Y/n) cower in her insecurities. Lust sighed and leaned into the door, "Why do you talk to yourself like that?" Lust gently asked.

Louder sobs escaped the female. Her body, that she hated so much, why does she hate it so much? She's beautiful, amazing and the absolute best! Then, why can't she see that? Why is her mind clouded with all these negative thoughts. "I- I don't know, Lust, I really don't." She silently sobbed, holding her head tighter. More tears continued to pour from her shiny (e/c) eyes.

(Y/n) got up from her crouched position and made her way to the door. She quickly unlocked it and stood by.

"All of these things are just in your mind, (Y/n), you know they're not true.." Lust gently said, pushing the door slightly and stepping in. He looked at the still sobbing (Y/n), a wave of guilt washed over him and out of instinct he drew the female towards himself.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he continued to mumble into the her ear. The later held onto his clothing tighter, scared that he would disappear from her life if she ever let him go. "It's ok, j-just.." she hugged tighter, fresh tears falling from her closed eyes, "kiss me 'till I'm alright!" She mumbled.

The skeleton didn't need to be told twice. He picked up (Y/n) by her thighs, to which she wrapped around his waist. He pecked every inch of her face, wiped her tears, whispered reassuring words to her. His mouth finally tested on hers and a spiral of emotions exploded within the two.

"You're beautiful~" Lust purred, (Y/n) nodded desperately, trying to convince herself that she agrees, trying to turn a blind eye to her insecurities, at least temporarily.

(Y/n) soon fell asleep in the Lust's arms. The later squeezed his lover tight, a hurricane of thoughts whirling through his head. He couldn't let his love doubt herself like this, he simply could not allow It!

~~

"Here you go, (Y/n)," Papyrus handed the warm mug to the quivering human. He too had been greatly worried about her but knew it'd be best to let her lover take care of the whole thing. But right now, said skeleton was no where close.

Still in his usual black pants and bright pink stomach thingy- Papyrus hugged the petite female, thrusting her head further into his collar bone. He knew she liked resting her head there.

"I'm sure he'd be back soon.. don't worry, (Y/n)," the taller gently stated, assuring the last once more.

"P.. papy.. does Lust not love me anymore?" (Y/n) asked, lips quivering and fresh tears pouring from her glossed (e/c) eyes. Her hair still looked fresh from bed, she had not the motivation to get ready for the day after noticing her boyfriend wasn't by her side when she woke up.

A moment of silence washed over the two, only sharp breaths and not so quiet hiccups.

"He does, my brother might not be the best at prioritising you over work but be truly loves you." Papyrus stated, very sure of his response. He was indeed right, the punny skele was madly in love with the female. Trying his absolute best to keep the girl happy, but he's not always there.