Nightmare x Reader (A wonderful encounter)

( Requested by @AndrieLacanster.

WELL, CURSE MY WRITER'S BLOCK. THIS HAS BEEN BLANK FOR GOD KNIWS HOW LONG!!!. )

Your POV

I walked deep into the underground. I went so deep that I couldn't recognise where I was at. I tried returning the way I way I came but for lost.

I sighed as I sat down near a large rock.

'Am I even in the underground?' I thought to myself as I looked around. I felt my legs regain strength and I got up and walked even further.

I walked until I saw an opening 'Am I in a cave?'. I walked out through the opening and was faced with a very beautiful sight.

I was in a large meadow, with green grass and small white and yellow flowers. In the middle of it all, there was a tree. It was split in two. The first half being golden/yellow with golden apples hanging from it, the other half was black, with shiny black apples hanging there, just waiting to eaten.

I inched closer to the darker side of the tree and reached for an apple. Something told me not to even lay a finger on it but I simply ignored it and inched my hand closer.
.
.
.
I couldn't do it, I sighed as I sat near the stem of the dark side of the tree.

'Ok. So, how did I get here?'

~flashback: a few hours ago~

Sans, Frisk and I were hanging put like we always do. I suddenly got separated from them and tried to find my way back to them.

I ended up getting lost. I looked around, not knowing where I was and where I was going.

I don't know what happened but I was suddenly in the underground but not in the underground? Like a different version of the place or something.

~end of flashback~

'I kept walking and bam! Here I am!' My train of thoughts was interrupted when I heard a crushing noise behind me.

I turned around to see nothing but a blur of green. I shook my head, sinking back into my comfortable position.

I was about to close my eyes when I saw a blob of black walking towards me.

'I'm  too tired to deal with this' I thought as I fell asleep.

Narrator's POV

A sleeping  (y/n) was carried by the unnamed figure. He picked her up, bridal style, and walked through a portal.

He came out of the portal and was faced with a big castle.

He walked in and placed the her on a couch in the living room.

The male that carried our dear (y/n) is a skeleton, like Sans, covered in black tar like fluid and tentacles sprouting out from behind. None other than another version of our punny skeleton, Nightmare.

~

A few hours later, an irritated Nightmare stood in front of (y/n) as they lazily opened their eyes, revealing a bright  (e/c).

Nightmare couldn't help but feel memorized as he stared into (y/n)'s eyes.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer" (y/n)'s voice brought him back to his senses. "What are you talking about?" He growled.