Sans X Mackenzie (OC request)

(Requested by @foxyfan25. This might not be good 'cause it's my first to writing an x child oc/reader.)

Narrator's POV

Mackenzie skipped accros the snow, her black her bouncing with every skip.

She giggled as she fell butt first to the ground, she stood up and dusted her trousers of the white snow.

The five year old walked towards the house of her dad and uncle. She walked into the cozy looking house and yelled, with all her might.

"I'M BACK!!!"

Papyrus rushed from the kitchen to the living room, a bowl of freshly made pasta sauce in hand.

"Oh, human! How was your walk?"

"It was good, uncle Papy!"

Papyrus walked over and ruffled her long black hair, she closed her eyes and giggled loudly.

"Go sit down human! I'll finish with lunch"

Mackenzie nodded and to go sit in the couch. She turned on the T.V. and was bow watching her uncle's boyfriend, Mettaton.
(Lol. Yes!!)

She watched for an hour and a half then Papyrus called her out for lunch.

Mackenzie ate the pasta with a smile on her face, after the lunch she gave Papyrus a thumbs up and thanked him.

"Hey, where's Daddy?" The girl asked.

"He's over at Grilby's" Papyrus answered. Mackenzie nodded and grabbed her coat.

She hugged Papyrus once again and ran out the door, closing the door with a loud bang.

Mackenzie jumped and skipped along the snow, waving, smiling and saying hello to passing monsters.

The monsters, especially monster kid, grew fond of the five year old. They waved cheerfully to her as she skipped in the snow.

She got to the Grilby's and went over to the bar set up. "Hello Mr. Grilby!"

"Hello, Kenzie"

"Do you know where my dad is?"

"He left a while ago"

"Oh ok. Thank you" She energetically waved to the fire monster.

'Now where could you be?'

Mackenzie's POV

I walked on the snow, it was getting colder by the second but I had to find daddy.

I walked into the inn and asked if they saw my dad, they said no. I went home again only to see uncle Papyrus.

I had a feeling that daddy was with Lady Toriel again. It was far and I didn't want to go but did anyway.

I think Lady Toriel is nice, she makes really good pie and I think Daddy may like her. (A/N me no ship)

I was about to leave the house again when uncle Papyrus said something

"Be careful out there and don't stay too long."

"Don't worry, I won't" I yelled back and ran outside. It was getting really cold but I ignored it and went in search of Daddy.

I walked in to the woods, looking at the trees and getting hit with a wave of fear. I was about to turn back when I remembered the grinningface of my daddy. I was completely taken over by my objective in mind.

I was somewhere in the middle of the forest and realized I was lost. I was looking around, getting ready to scream my head off but didn't.

I walked off, to no where in mind, I didn't even know where I was.

"Daddy!" Thevoldwas already getting to me  and I was in need of warmth.

"Daddy!" I called out again, tears already forming at the corners of my eyes.

"Daddy!!" I was already crying, large drops of tears falling at a fast rate but quickly freezing after dripping from my face.

I gave up on walking and just snuggled closer to the bark of a tree. I hugged my knees and buried my face inbetween my legs and stomach.

My black hair was already gathering a lot of ice, giving it a bunch of white tips. My face was cold, I was already drowsy.

I couldn't fall asleep, who knew how long I would have been there if I did. I tried desperately to stay awake, using my icy cold hands to rub my eyes, only causing a wave of drowsiness to hit me.

I was crying, I was scared, I was terrified.

"DADDY!!"

I yelled before slipping out of consciousness.

No one's POV

Mackenzie layed there, her body growing pale and cold.

Sans (A/N FINALLY MAN!) just got out of talking to Toriel through the big door. They were exchanging punsand having a lot of fun, time seemed to have flown, it was already getting really dark and cold.

He was walking when he heard a scream "DADDY!" then silence.

He started running to the source of the voice only to remember he could teleport.

He teleported to the source. His sockets were blank as he stared at the sight.

His baby girl was on the floor covered in snow and body temperature dropping, fast.

He scooped her into his arms and quickly teleported to his house. He layed Mackenzie on his bed and got as many blankets as he could find. He neatly tucked his daughter and sat by her side.

His head was screaming at him, raging insult after insult on how he was a terrible father.

'You piece of trash, you left your daughter. She left and she was almost dead. YOU LEFT YOUR FRICKEN DAUGHTER. What would Papyrus say, what would Toriel say. I hope she would be alright. Please wake up Kenzie.... please.'

His mind continued to worry as he soon started pacing around, his eye socket flashing with blue.

After an hour or two, Mackenzie started waking up. She looked distressed but calmed down after recognising her dad's room.

"W-What? D-Daddy, is that you?" She asked the ing around to face Sans. The later's face lit up and he rushed to his daughter's side.

"Y-Yeah. It's me" He hugged her tight as tears fell from her eyes.

"I-I thought something happened, Daddy!"

"It's ok, I'm ok. You're ok"

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I love you"

"I love you too, hunny"

The two snuggled on the bed and soon fell asleep, enjoying each other's presence.

(Ok ok! I tried. Sorry for the late update, I'm not at home and can't update. I'll probably publish this tomorrow or something

Edit: Published this like, after weeks!!!

But, THANK YOU FOR 3K READS!!!💗)