Gaster Sans X Reader!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Narrator's POV

Last day of October, a truly good day for the monsters and children alike. It's the best holiday ever! It's halloween, baby!!

Sans' tall form walked around the city in his usual all black atire. It had been toublesome day. The street was filled with halloween decorations and fake monsters. He watched teenagers chatter in their costumes and children giggling in their's.

Sans sighed as he reached his house. Frisk and (Y/n) were out preparing for trick or treaters and the halloween party with the others. The females asked him to accompany but he refused.

Sans ploped on his couch, closing his eyes for a nap.

~~

Frisk and (Y/n) had separated themselves from the rest of the gang to pick up their costumes.

Frisk walked in the costume shop, urging  (Y/n) to do the same. "C'mon (Y/n)! We still got candy to get, before going back home," the girl giggled with a wide grin spread On her face.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes at her best friend, "Yeah yeah, I'm coming."

After rummaging through racks of costumes, Frisk already picked out three suggestions for herself. (Y/n) was still contemplating what to go as. She could be a maid, too maid-y, a princess, absolutely not, a cat, meh, a vampire, too classic.

Then it got her once she saw it. Yes, this is what she wanted to be this beautiful halloween night!

(Y/n) called out to Frisk, who had finally picked one out of the three costumes, and showed her the costume.

Frisk's face lit up, with a small blush creeping on her face. She chuckled darkly and gave a thumbs up.

Wit

h grins on their faces, Frisk and (Y/n) paid for their costumes and went to get more candy.

~~

Everyone arrived at Sans' house. Decorations were hung and costumes were put on, except (Y/n)'s.

"Why aren't you wearing your costume, my child?" (Mother) asked. The woman was dressed as a vampire. With fake fangs  in her mouth, a body tight black dress with a black cape that swept the floor. Toriel made a great sexy vamipre.

"I'm keeping it for the party. I wanna surprise a certain someone!" (Y/n)'s eyes trailed off to someone at the last part of her sentence and her grin grew wider. (Mother) followed the human's eyes, on seeing who she was looking at, (Mother) understood completely.

The mother figure giggled and gave the child a sweet nod. "Okay, my child."

~~

Speakers blared with music and people filled the house. The party started a while ago and everyone was having a great time.

Frisk went as a sexy anime police- person. She wore a navy blue dress that stoped at her mid thigh, the dress hugged her upper body well and poofed at her waist, a matching police hat rested on her head, black gloves the reached her upper arm and thigh high black socks to complete the look.

Sans didn't even bother wearing a costume, neither did he think to change his clothes. He arrived at the party with his usual atire.

"Yo yo everyone! Hope y'all are having a good time!" A wave of cheers was the response and more music blasted through the speakers.

~~

(Y/n) signalled her best friend that she was ready to come out. Frisk grinned, walking towards the skeleton. "Hey Sans"

"Hey Frisk" the skeleton gave a bored reply. "Have you seem (y/n) anywhere?"

"Yes, actually. Follow me."

The skeleton shrugged and followed his human friend.

The two walked for a few minutes, gently pushing pass the dancing monsters and humans, untill they reached the centre of the dance floor.

Sans looked around when people started making a path in the middle, noticing the absence of the one who led him here.

The music died down. The sound of heels hitting the floor with a steady pace replaced it.

Sans looked at the source, noticing the silhouette of a female walking forward.

Sans couldn't believe his sockets.

(Y/n) walked out of the crowd with a smug smirk on her face. Cute looking bunny ears were attached to her head. Black body hugging outfit. Laced leggings that hugged her thick thighs.

(Y/n) was in a sexy bunny outfit.

(Like this)

Sans' face exploded with colour. His girlfriend was in the sexiest and cutest outfit ever!

"What do you think of Halloween now, handsome?" She teased, seductively walking towards him and resting herself on his chest.

Sans gulped but his his surprise with a smirk. He leaned his face closer to the human's, "It's pretty cool," he whispered out and smashed his lips on her's.

(Y/n) smiled into the kiss, wrapping her arms around the skeleton's neck. People and monsters showered loudly for the two.

(Y/n) pulled out, gasping for air. "Knew you'd like it," she smirked.

"Turn that music up!" She yelled. The DJ laughed and music once again filled the house.

Sans stared at his dancing girlfriend with a small smile.'Maybe halloween isn't so bad afterall '

This was  so rushed!!! And short! But I don't mind that, it took me an hour or two. I got so lazy this month and didn't prepare anything for Halloween. Sorry.

Hope you enjoyed, mina san!

Oh and the art is mine.