Naj PJ X Naj Pauline ( OC request)

A/N: I'M BACK BABY!! long time no see, right?
This was requested by LittleDarlingDandere, my friend. At least I consider her a friend, hope she thinks the same.
And yes, I do do OCs

No one's POV

Pauline walked down the halls, pushing every negative emotion to the back of her mind. No time to think about her father, her bullies or anything. Her mind was set, she would in a way tell the skeleton jock how she felt.

The black hair coloured girl was walking with her usual purple mouth cover and a purple card at hand. The hall's were vacant, seeing it was lunch.

She walked up to the locker of the jock and swiftly placed the card in before making her way to her best friend Jessie.

Jessie is the person Pauline could spill everything that was happening to her. She'd tell Jessie how things went at home, at school and the wolf hybrid would comfort her.

Did I forget to mention Jessie was a wolf hybrid. Silly me.

The relationship between the two females wasn't always this great. Pauline is known as the loner of the school and when Jessie first got to Underhigh, she tried to become friend with the raven haired girl. After turning down the friendship for a long time, Pauline finally gave in and they became amazing friends.

Ever since, they've always been together.

Pauline walked into the cafeteria and immediately caught sight of her best friend. It was quite simple to spot her, her purple hair did stick out a bit.

But that wasn't the only person she saw, she saw Paper Jam. Her cheeks were slightly tainted in pink and her lips curved slightly upwards, although no one could see this due to her mouth cover that never leaves her face.

She walked silently to the table Jessie was seated at. "Hey Pauline! How'd it go?"

The scene played in her head and scenarios of the skele's reaction went through her thoughts. "It was ok"

The two girls sat together and chatted the time away. Pauline's eyes seem to lit up as she talked to her best friend. Her yellow eye wasn't so dim as it was when she was alone.

Lunch soon escalated and it was now time for P.E. If by coincidence, Pauline had the same P.E period as PJ and Jessie.

The duo of girls made their way into the changing room. They soon walked out after a couple of minutes.

"Ya know, you should show you face more often." Jessie said. Pauline smiled, brought down her mouth cover and putting it back up. Not before saying "I'll think about it"

PJ just so happen to be looking the girls' way. He saw the usually dull looking loner that he'd bully bring down her purple mouth cover and smile.

His hearth fluttered at the sight and his cheek bones quickly tinted in blush but quickly died down. He couldn't say he hated the girl, no, in fact it was the opposite. He just has a tough time expressing himself, he also doesn't want to look weak to his group of friends.

"ALRIGHT PEEP SQUEAKS!! TO START OFF, TWENTY LAPS AROUND THE GYM!". Graons filled the gym and they started running.

After the work out, the students were either on the floor panting like crazy, on the bench getting dunked on. This was the usual reaction by the students, well almost all the students. Pauline and PJ stood at the centre of the gym slightly panting before giving each other death glares.

Error opened his mouth with a look of annoyance, he was going to give them more torture, that is untill his favourite person came in the gym. Ink. "Hey Error~". His voice sent shivers down his spine and all annoyance in his body was soon replaced with love. "Hey Inky~"