Neverland

As Peter and I continued to explore Neverland, we began to notice that life was beginning to form. One day while Peter and I were visiting where the fairies love to dance we noticed that a whole tribe of natives lived near by!

Who knew?

At first the natives were fairly sceptical of if they would trust us or not, but after spending some time with them and Peter and I had managed to learn their language they accepted us! 

Another thing that had happened was one day as Peter and I were flying past the lagoon. I noticed some movement in the water. It turned out being a mermaid. But unfortunately the mermaids were evil and decided to try and drown me. If it weren't for Peter grabbing my arm and pulling me away from the water, I'd probably be dead.

After a while Peter and I realized that we would have to change out of our school clothes. We had spoken to Tink and she had managed to get some of the fairies to make Peter and I clothes made out of plants and leaves. Peter's was shorts that where held on with an over the shoulder kids of strap, and mine was a dress with leaf shorts underneath the reached the top of my knee. 

One day Peter decided to go out and hunt, but when he came back, instead of having meat or berries, he came back with a group of boys.

As it turned out people were being sent here now. Peter and Tink explained to me that these boys were children that had fallen out of their Prams. We decided to call these boys the Lost Boys.

=-=-=-=-=-=Many Years Later=-=-=-=-=-=

I was flying around, going to see the mermaids one day. You might be wondering why. but they are quite nice if you don't get close enough to let them drown you. I looked down and saw The JollyRoger sailing in the waters. 

Out of nowhere, a cannon ball was hurdling at me and hit my arm. I was too busy thinking about how badly my arm hurt to notice that I was now falling with my unhappy thoughts. To my relief I ended up landing on the deck of the Jolly Roger at Hook's feet.

I really didn't know why his name was Hook. He was just a pirate.

I looked up at him as I spoke,

"Why'd you shoot at me Hook?" 

"Terribly sorry Petra Pepper, but we realized the other day that the only way to get Pan to come here, is if we have you." He said evily.

I sighed knowing what was coming next, they wouldn't do anything to me, well besides tying me to the mast.

=-=-=-=Some Hours Later=-=-=-=

Where was Peter?

I have been sitting here for a long time!  Seriously, has he not noticed the shift in the winds? Just as I began thinking this I noticed movement in the clouds. Perfect. He was here! Just as I was looking up Hook stepped into my view.

"Looks like Pan doesn't care enough about you save you."

I glared at him.

"You know the only reason I haven't sunk this ship yet is because I don't like violence right?"

He laughed, "Oh I was depending on it."

As he said that I noticed Peter was flying onto the ship while Hook was distracted by me. Hook was about to turn around when I kicked his leg.

"Oww!" he yelled looking down at me as he began to point his pistol at my head,"You are not worth the trouble"

I closed my eyes as he was a bout to fire but then I realized that my hands where free! I then flew up and away from Hook as he noticed Peter. I looked to my side to realized that Tink was the one who had untied me. I smiled at her and thanked her. 

The fight continued for so long that I was beginning to fall asleep as I realized that something horrid had happened.  Peter had cut off Hook's hand as he was checking the time to see how long they had been fighting, and fed it to a crocodile that was waiting for the victor to throw the fallen into the ocean.

I guess Hook deserved it, after all, Who checks the time in the middle of a battle?!