The Girl From The Nursery ~BONUS~

I looked at Peter as we flew into the London place again. But this time it was my idea.
"Are you sure we should do this Petra?" Peter asked while grasping my hand.
"Come on Peter! We promised her it wasn't goodbye!" I said while smiling at the thought of seeing Wendy again.
It had been a while, but of course nobody bothered to keep track. After all it couldn't have been that long, could it?
"But we have visited her." Peter pointed out.
I rolled my eyes, "No Peter, you have watched her through her window, never letting her see you."

"I think we should say hello also."
I smiled at Tink who had consistently teased me and Peter about our relationship since it had first started growing the day we had finally defeated Hook.
"Yea, see Peter!" I said while tackling him in mid air.
He smiled one of his boyish smiles and looked over, "Okay! Maybe we should take her back to Neverland again!"
I nodded and gasped, "Oh! Do you think the Lost Boys are still living with them?! Maybe they could come too!"
"Yeah! It will be just like old times!" he said as we flew into the window.

As I looked around I noticed that there had been some changes. Instead of three beds there was only one, the nurse dog was gone.
But none the less Peter walked up to the figure in the bed and said, "Wendy, wake up. It's time to go back."

As he continued to try I noticed a lady in the corner of the room by the fire.
"Ummm, Peter." I said grabbing the boy's attention.
As soon as he noticed the lady he moved to stand by me once again, almost as if he was afraid this lady would try and take me away.
"Hello Peter Pan and Petra Pepper." the lady spoke in a voice I recognized, but I couldn't quite place where it I had heard it before.
"W-who are you?" Peter asked as I looked around his shoulder at the lady.
She chuckled, "Still as young and full of questions as ever Peter." the lady said still looking into the fire that was just dull enough to hide her features.
"How about you Petra? Throw any kisses at anyone lately?"
I gasped, No! It couldn't be.
"Wendy?" I asked as I began to step around Peter.
The lady laughed again, "Oh Petra, you were always so good at putting together pieces of a puzzle."
"W-Wendy why are you sitting over there?" I asked.
"Where are John and Micheal?" Peter asked.
"Who is it in the bed?" I asked.
Ignoring all of our questions, the shadow of Wendy's arm reached out for what appeared to be a lantern.
"It has been a long time since you two have flown in that window." she said as she reached to light the lantern.
"No." Peter whispered while looking at the figure in the bed.
"That person in the bed...." she began, Peter cutting her off, "No please stop." He said while moving to shield me again.
The lady finished her sentence, "is my daughter."
The lamp blazed with light and before Peter and I stood a lady in her mid thirties.
"Oh Wendy, what happened?" I asked drinking in her features.
She chuckled again, "Petra, around here you can't stop time."

"But it couldn't have been that long!" I gasped.
"Oh, but it was." she said, "Ever since the day you two brought us back I have told the story of Peter Pan and Petra Pepper." She looked over at her... daughter. "It's one of her favorite stories."
Peter took a hesitant step forwards, "What is her name?"
Wendy smiled, "Jane Darling."

At the mention of her name the girl began to stir, waking up and looking at her mother, then Peter and I. Now at this point Tink had flown in, obviously being as impatient as ever. As soon as she saw the little girl she paused at my shoulder.
"M-mother, i-is that?" the girl asked while looking at the three of us frozen in the reality of how long we have been gone from Wendy's life.
"Yes Jane, that is them."
The girl quickly darted out of bed, "Peter Pan! Petra Pepper! Tinkerbell!" she said excitedly, "Have you come to take me to NeverLand."
Peter and I looked at one another.
"I feel up for another adventure." Peter said smiling.
I looked over at Jane, "If you wish it."

The young girl quickly turned to her mother, "Can I go Mother?! Please!"
Wendy silently nodded as Tink flew over the girl, sprinkling her fairy dust over her as she began to fly.
"Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" Jane said anxiously flying out the window.
Before Peter and I could leave Tink made sure to fly over to Wendy and shake her butt in her face much like she had the last time she was with Wendy in the nursery.
Wendy chucked as memories flashed through her mind, "and I supposed fairies to be charming..." she said under her breath while giving me and Peter one last look and saying, "Take care of my daughter."

We both nodded at Wendy and flew out the window, hands inter wound in an unbreakable hold.
Back to Neverland.