Jealousy?

I was sitting in the tree on my bed. The boys had long since gone to bed, leaving me to my thoughts. It was a good thing to, I just couldn't wrap my head around what Sapphire had said.

Jealous? Me, PFFFFT no!

That's an adult emotion. Something that I definitely was NOT! But none the less, the more I thought about it the more I began to truly think what jealousy was. It was when somebody wished that they were in somebody else's spot in life with a certain person, right?

But them why would I be jealous of this storyteller girl? If anything she would be jealous of me since she had never even spoken to Peter! But there was a sneaky voice in the back of my mind at work, "You're jealous of her because Peter cares more about HER than YOU!"

As it said this over and over again I got upset.

'This is to confusing!' I thought to myself, 'I'll just have to wait until Tink gets back to ask her about it.' I decided

With that I stood up and flew out of the hideout, careful not to wake up any of the boys. As I got outside I noticed that it was still snowing, and the plants were still wilted, signifying that Peter was still out of Neverland. But not only this I also noticed that the winds where blowing around in all different directions in confusion, obviously showing my emotion. I could only imagine what the ocean looked like.

I began to calm myself down in fear of what I was putting the pirates through when I noticed it started to get warmer. My eyes snapped open, I looked around and noticed the flowers beginning to bloom as well. I immediately shot up into the air and searched the skies for Peter and Tink. 

When I saw them he was smiling and Tink was flying around like a shot. I flew up to them and tackled Peter.

"Took ya long enough to get back!" 

"Sorry, the dog caught me."

"Wait! They saw you?!" I yelled

"Nope, flew away just in time." he said smirking then flying away

I sighed and turned to Tink.

"Tink can I tell you something?"

"Yep, You can tell me anything Petra!"

I looked over nervously, "It's something you can't tell Peter."

She looked up at me strangely but nodded.

We flew back to the ground and I told her about the whole situation.

Just as she was about to tell me what she thought Peter flew by,

"Hey, what you guys doing?" he asked.

"Nothing... we were just talking about...." 

I looked around nervously, when the pirate ship caught my eye.

"Hook, yup, we were talking about how we haven't fought Hook in a while."

I smiled up at him nervously as he looked at me suspiciously,

"Oh! Okay!" he said finally flying away.

I let out a breath of relief and turned back to Tink waiting for her reply to my predicament. But she was too busy starring at Peter. Well the ground below Peter to be exact. I looked where she was looking and didn't see anything.

"What's wrong Tink?" I asked

She flew up and pointed at her shadow, I looked at her strangely then looked back to Peter. OH MY LORD! I didn't see ANYTHING!

All of my previous problems where forgotten as I flew up to Peter. As I reached him he looked at me smiling, but it quickly turned into a straight line on his face when he saw mine,

"What's wrong Petra?"

I looked down at the group and pointed at it while looking back up to Peter,

"Where is your shadow?"