Our place

Peter, Tink, and I have now been living in Neverland for an unbelievable amount of time, not that anybody bothered to keep track. We all figured since we have forever to live, there is no point in counting the amount of days we live.

Peter and I are the best of friends! 

I mean yea, we were close before, but now we are those inseparable kind of friends! I could be so upset that the winds seem to almost create a tornado and the waters begin to white cap, and Peter will just come along and make it all better again. It was lovely having him around. This didn't only work one way obviously. I also cheered him up when he was upset, like when Tink did something that would ruin one of his plans, or whenever the pirates got close to winning the fight of the day.

Of course I never bothered the pirates and in return they wouldn't bother me. That sound peculiar right? The pirates agreeing not to bother me. Let's just say after they found out that my winds and water could decide the fate of their boat, they started treating me a little better. 

See I never liked violence. I chose to avoid it and to just try and be friendly with everyone.

Don't get me wrong, I can fight.

When I say that I mean it too, I can really fight well.

Like better than Peter or Hook, I just chose not to.

Anyway today Peter and I were out around the Black Castle practising our sword fighting as the Lost Boys were hunting. Peter and I exchanged hits of the sword as we smiled and joked. After awhile I had managed to disarm him and put my sword away.

"You know you should really help us storm the Jolly Roger sometime! You are so good at sword fighting Hook and his crew won't know what hit 'em!" Peter said joyfully.

"Peter, you already know the answer is no."  I said looking at him.

"Yea, I just thought I might as well try again." he said smirking.

We looked at each other and began giggling again. Neither of us knew why we were laughing we just did. Eventually we stopped only to see that our laughter was filled with such joy that we were now flying. We smiled at one another once more as we flew into the sky.

Now we were heading towards a place that is not known to anybody else on Neverland. Not even the natives knew about this place. It was a field filled with all of the most unbelievably coloured flowers you could think of. Peter and I both landed in the soft grass looking up the the sky.

There was something about this place that brought peace to both of us, maybe it was the fact that it looked like the place we met. I turned to Peter and nudged him with my shoulder.

"Hey Peter"

"Yea Petra?"

"This is 'our' place right? The place that no one else knows of, the place that only best friends know about."

He nodded, "Yea!"

I looked up holding out my pinky

"Promise?"

"Promise." he agreed.

The thing about Peter, he should really learn how to keep some of his promises.