Time For Our True Goodbyes

As I walked up to the girl she turned, seeming to sense my presence.

"Wendy." I said with a smile as I reached the girl.

"Petra." She said while meeting my eyes.

"I am glad that you came to Neverland. Glad that you seemingly screwed everything up in my life." I said with a smirk while she tried to not look offended, "For if you hadn't I would have never gone on such a wonderful adventure." I said with a warm smile while I looked around noticing that we were already in the Place With No Name.

I really got to rename this place....

She smiled and looked down, chuckling slightly,

"You know I really would have liked for you to come back with me, but I know that is not an option.," Wendy replied, "I really do think that we would make a great duo. "

I smiled at the thought of Wendy and I going to school together, pissing off teachers, driving our fellow classmates crazy. "Yes," I said as I looked back at the girl, "We could throw kisses at everyone." I said while mocking Wendy, picking one of the acorns off my dress and lightly tossing it at her.

"Oh, shut it you." she said while laughing.

We both looked up, realizing we were back in the London again. We smiled sadly at one another and seemingly moved on unison, hugging for what might be the last time.

"Goodbye Petra."

I sniffled as tears came to my eyes, "Don't say goodbye, because goodbye means forever, and forever means forgetting." I pulled away from her and held her at an arms length, "Let's just say 'see you later' instead."

She nodded.

With that we parted.

All of the boys went inside the nursery and the parents rejoiced in realizing that their kids were home. All the Lost Boys had parents now, they would never return to NeverLand. As Peter and I watched the scene unfold before our eyes I leaned onto his shoulder.

"Now it's just us again." I said referring to him, Tink, and myself. "Just like old times..." I said just above a whisper.

"No." Peter replied while turning me to face him, "It will never be like old times again."

I looked at him confused as he smirked, "It will be a hundred times better."

Then, he leaned in and kissed me.

Wow. We pulled apart and he looked over at the window.

"Shall we say our farewells?" Peter asked while looking at Wendy starring at us through her window.

My cheeks were blazing as I shook my head, "We already did. It's just you now."

He nodded and flew over as Tink flew over to me,

"Never going to happen huh?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at my sparkling friend, "Oh shut it you."

"It's strange thinking about how it all came around."

"What do you mean?"

"Well the boys came around, then Hook, then the Wendy. Now Hook is gone, so are the boys, and so is Wendy."

I tilted my head in thought, "It's almost as though it was supposed to happen. Have it just be us three again."

Tink smiled over at me, "Our small, strange family."

With those words Peter flew back over to us and looked over at me mischievously, "Race you to the boat." and flew off.

"Hey! No fair Peter!" I yelled while flying off after him, so we could go back.

Back to the place that we call home,

Back to the place that was where all our true adventures began,

and back to the place that hold all of our adventures to come.

Back to the Neverland.