Seems Like We Have A Problem On Our Hands

Deciding to not make a scene with Peter while the Lost Boys were around I waited for them to go play their game with the Chief and the Natives. They only did this after Peter finished telling them her story. The part that saddened me the most about this is that I don't even know this 'her's' name.

Once he finished telling the boys the story he walked into his room which was past mine. As he was on his way there though I jumped out at him and pointed at him.

"Peter! You let the girl see you?!" 

He looked at me surprised,

"But how did you..." he trailed off as he realized, "Tink!"

as he said her name he snapped his fingers and she flew into view.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't be mad at her for your mistakes!"

He sighed, "I suppose you're right."

We stood their for a couple of minutes and I then turned and walked back in my room

"Wait, Petra where are you going?"

I turned to him a smiled, not being angry at him anymore; after all, it's nearly impossible for a child to stay angry at a friend

"To bed silly! After all, I was waiting all night for you to get back!" I said in a teasing tone.

He smiled back and nodded as I turned and walked into my room again to get to bed. This time I was not interrupted.

=-=-=-=That Night=-=-=-=

I woke up to the all too familiar sound of fairy-speech in my ears

"What is it Tink?"

"Petra, it is nightfall. Time to go to that girl's house."

I had a feeling that Tink didn't like this girl with the stories too

I got out of my nature-made-bed and used the secret passage in my room to the outdoors. I walked along the forest until I decided to fly instead. After all there was no use in using your legs when you can fly.

Once I reached the skies, I felt something tackle into me.

"Peter! What are you doing?" I said giggling

"I was waiting for you and you made me come looking! Now you must pay the price!"

"Oh please!" I said still giggling, but now rolling my eyes also, "Now come on, you want to go to the storyteller's house, right?"

As if he had suddenly remembered something important, Peter darted for the far off seas of Neverland to the place where we had both come from.

I turned to Tink and sighed, "Suppose that means, 'yes'."

She giggled and took off, me right behind her.

As we reached the Place With No Name I couldn't help but feel something unexpected was going to happen...

Something Unexpected Indeed.