Chance

Cain yawned and stretched as he sat up in bed and looked at the time.

"Still early, fuck it."

Climbing out of bed, he admired his bare chest in his full body mirror and flexed his pectorals.

He'd always enjoyed fitness and was kind of vain when it came to his gains. And his son. Who was currently  crying in his crib.

Sighing, he made his way to the baby's room and hoisted him up so he could change him and get ready for the day.

"Let's see I have two cleanups scheduled for today, a meeting tonight, and I think I may have just enough time to pick you up from Auntie Rainn's place."

He son babbled as he played with a bowl of dry cheerios. Cute.

Rainn was a long time friend and was his contact for potential jobs and clientele. She also babysat his son during the day since she worked from home and had her own children.

He opened the fridge so he could begin making breakfast but found that he had no eggs. He needed that protein.

"Fuck. Oh well, I'll just go to the store."

After washing up and dressing for the day, Cain grabbed his son and diaper bag before heading out to the store.

He had some free time so why not spend it with the one he loved most?

"So we need eggs, green pepper, hamburger, onion powder, flour and what else?"

The baby just babbled.

"You're right, definitely need that whey protein."

When they arrived at the store, he placed the baby in the shopping cart and began pushing it down the aisles while he grabbed the items they needed.

There was a woman in there trying to handle her disobedient child who just wouldn't stop throwing a tantrum.

Parking the cart, he admired the scene in front of him as the mom went ape shit and whipped her child's ass in front of everyone.

"About damn time."

As he turned around, he bumped into another man and ended falling back on his ass.

"Watch it!"

"Says the jerk who wasn't paying any attention!"

Hei was pissed, who the fuck did this asshole think he was?

His day had started off normal. Get up, get dressed, make breakfast, get kid ready for school, let him ignore him, put him on the bus. Simple right?

There were low on food supplies and since he didn't do anything until night time, he was free to go shopping. And apparently get walked into by strangers. Fun.

Cain got to his feet and offered his hand to the stranger who was currently still on his ass, rubbing his forehead.

"Sorry, I was watching that shit and wasn't paying attention."

"Was good to see a white bitch handling her son in a nonsexual way for once."

"I...oh damn."

Hei smirked and happily accepted the stranger's hand.

"I'm Hei."

"Cain."

He helped him up off the floor and shook his hand.

"It's a pleasure."

"Oh no honey, the pleasure is all mine when I get to look at a body like that."