It Has Begun

"I think we should definitely check out the Eiffel Tower and do some shopping tomorrow, what do you think Yuno?"

"I'm just trying to get me some France penis."

"Yuno!! Oh my god you slut!!"

"Bitch I ain't had dick in a LONG ass time, I'm getting me some before we leave Paris."

Ahnisti giggled as she turned another page in her magazine while Yuno sharpened all of their weapons.

They'd arrived in Paris only a few days ago after their little detour in Mexico, and were currently planning to bury the city in a heap of burning ash.

"Hey, what about-"

"MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

"YOU SAID A SWEAR!!"

"I'M ALWAYS SWEARING!!"

"THAT'S STILL BAD!!"

"FOR YOU!!"

Ahnisti and Yuno both stopped what they were doing and stared at the closed bathroom door and laughed.

They were cold hearted killers that spared no one and had no mercy within their hearts, but when it came to trivial things like bath time they were just like any regular family.

About forty five minutes after a bunch of screaming, splashing and things crashing, Fox and Sora emerged from the bathroom dripping wet and wrapped in towels.

"I thought you went in there to give him a bath?"

"Yeah well when soapy water is being splashed and thrown everywhere, ya tend to get a bit squeaky clean yourself."

Yuno laughed and helped Sora put on his pajamas while Fox went back to the bathroom to change into his.

Ahnisti saw this as an opportunity so she got up and followed right after him.

When she got there she shut and locked the door and stared at the object of her desire.

Fox stood there, towel wrapped around his waist, and stared at her with a knowing smile.

"I thought it'd be you."

"Well us wives tend to have needs. Needs that husbands are supposed to fulfill."

"You aren't my wife anymore. Come to think of it, you never were since the person you married was Hei."

"I could debate with you about how you're the same person but that would take way too much of my time. You know the only person I've ever loved is you and only you, whether you're just another personality or not."

"Heh, c'mere you sweet talker."

Ahnisti walked over to him and wrapped both her arms around his neck as she pulled him down and pressed her lips against his.

Fox leaned against the sink while he grabbed her up by her thighs and ass, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist.

He broke and moved his head to side to bite into her neck, causing her to moan and throw her head back.

He used one his hands to tear open her shirt while she began to lick and suck on his neck like an infant trying to suckle.

Her breasts exposed, he enveloped one with his mouth and bit down hard enough to send jolts of pain and pleasure through her body while he swirled his tongue along her areola and nipple.

She let out a low moan mixed with a growl as she ripped the towel away from his waist and grabbed his already erect shaft.

He smirked as he felt himself get harder from her increasing the pressure of her grip, while he tore open her pants from the back.